Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Recruiter - NRG
at 2020 Companies
- Requisition ID
- Job Class
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Fort Worth
- Req Priority
Due to rapid growth, 2020 has an immediate opening for an energetic Recruiter to take immediate ownership of strategic clients.
ABOUT THE JOB
The recruiter is a relationship-builder who not only understands, but also appreciates the value of a candidate/potential employee. Responsibilities include sourcing, interviewing and extending offers to qualified Sales and Retail Associates, by seeking like-minded candidates who fit the 2020 vision and culture. The ideal recruiter has a relevant recruiting background in high-volume contact-center or warehouse staffing, is process and metrics oriented, and is self-driven.
With 2020's rapid growth comes an exciting career path and professional development opportunities. We represent companies throughout the US across multiple industries affording unlimited growth. A typical career path starts here and progresses to growing in your skill set, development, and management opportunities. Your course is limitless!
ABOUT 2020 COMPANIES
For nearly 25 years, 2020 Companies has been the premier outsourced sales and marketing agencies in the US launching and advocating new products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and executing sales and marketing strategies. 2020 trains our teams to succeed in any environment and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems.
What's in it for you?
- Fun Work Environment
- Performance-based Bonus Program
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Time- Off
- Located Overlooking Texas Motor Speedway
CLICK TO APPLY NOW FOR INSTANT CONSIDERATION
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to a positive candidate experience, manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate
- Source passive/active, qualified, and diverse candidates through networking, postings, work force centers, etc.
- Review and screen candidates
- Conduct candidate interviews to determine position fit
- Schedule candidate interviews with the hiring managers according to their availability
- Disposition candidates based on hiring manager feedback
- Extend verbal and system offers to initiate onboarding
- Monitor candidate journey through onboarding and intervene when/where necessary
- Maintain excellent documentation within the applicant tracking system
- Continuous follow-up with hiring mangers to confirm staffing plans and candidate needs
- Develop knowledge of assigned client(s) and local management to effectively target recruitment efforts in a cost effective and efficient manner
- Ensure adherence to all equal employment opportunity laws
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Recruiter Metrics
- Performance and quality of hires as related to associate productivity and tenure
- Manager satisfaction with candidate pool quality and support
- Demonstrate effective and thorough knowledge of client(s)
- Professional and effective communication with external client(s), internal stakeholders and candidates
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1 year relevant experience; recruiting, sourcing, customer service call center
- Passion for improving candidate, hiring manager and recruiting team experience
- An uncommon balance of creativity and drive, along with interpersonal savvy and basic analytics
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently