Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Analyst Shelf Planning
The Analyst supports the merchandise planning process by producing shelf plan schematics relevant to store segements and regions incorporating strategic insights, cateogory analysis, and financial analysis. Provide Category Managers with timely business, strategic and financial analysis to facilitate schematics, that contribute to increasing profitable sales
- Execute shelf plans working cross-functionally with other departments (Category Management, Marketing/Consumer Insights, Real Estate) to identify localized schematics to fit guests' shopping in each store; communication of schematics throughout the organization.
- Perform internal and external analysis, including but not limited to, retail, consumer, economic and overall category trends to provide leadership on category plans and strategic decisions.
- Translating data from various sources into meaningful summaries, insights, presentations and strategic recommendations for category planning.
- Perform ad hoc strategic analyses/research and provide senior leadership support, to assist in decision making and development of actionable strategies.
- Mine insights from JDA and translate these insights into Category Planning process.
- Develop and manage store clustering data.
- Translate this dat into Cluster specific store layouts and fincial goals.
- Bachelors / 4 Year Degree
- MBA preferred, Financial Analysis or Business Planning experience preferred
- Strong problem solving ability with a strategic mindset (internal or external).
- Extensive business analysis experience: superior analytical capability with the ability to understand implications, see the big picture, and develop and defend a point of view.
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access;JDA ProSpace, JDA Space Planning and/or SpaceMan.
- Comfortable partnering with and communicating cross-functionally at all levels of the organization.
- Intellectually curious, with the ability to learn new software quickly.