Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Develops, proposes and implements total energy management strategies supporting 7-Eleven’s business objectives. Manages and directs the design, development and implementation of energy procurement strategies and utility and waste management optimization initiatives across 7-Eleven’s store base to drive bottom line savings. Manages 3-5 Energy Employees. Must have strong leadership and strategic planning skills.
- Development and implementation of energy procurement strategies including renewable energy projects and utility & waste management optimization initiatives.
- Supply-side energy procurement activities, rates analysis, and utility budget planning.
- Manage and administrate all issues related to utility and waste services procurement contracts and third-party service to ensure uninterrupted service to the store base.
- Responsible for working with our utility partners to ensure that stores are on the proper utility rate.
- Responsible for managing and growing 7-Eleven’s Renewable Energy Portfolio at competitive pricing.
- Responsible for Company Green House Gas Reporting.
- Manage Utility Rebate program to ensure the utility rebates are maximized.
- Responsible for analyzing energy data, preparing reports and energy audits to validate energy, water and waste/recycling opportunities.
- Develops and recommends optimization strategies and tactics associated with physical plant, store infrastructure, HVAC, store equipment and lighting design improvements.
- Energy project development including oversight of detailed engineering design of energy efficiency solutions, cost estimates and savings analysis.
- Leader who can manage, coach and teach others but also capable of working independently.
- Education: Bachelors/4 Year Degree / Masters & CEM highly desirable.
- Experience: 10 years of Energy Conservation/Procurement Experience, Project Management, Engineering, Retail Operations.
- Expert knowledge of supply-side energy procurement practices, renewable energy and energy conservation measures.
- Thorough working knowledge of energy related engineering specifications for small box retail or similar applications.
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Office suite of applications and thorough working knowledge of database concepts and common applications.
- Strong project management, facilitation, and negotiation skills.