Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
International Development Support Manager
- Merchandising/ Operations Support
▶Who we are
Imagine working in a place where continuous improvement and innovation is celebrated and rewarded; where fast-paced, high-impact teams come together to positively drive results for one of the largest & most iconic brands in the world.
As the only rapidly growing retailer, you may know us as your friendly neighborhood store. You probably know our familiar name, have seen our pervasive logo, and have tried our highly sought-after products, such as Slurpee® and Big Bite®. “Brain Freeze” is a 7-Eleven registered trademark for our 53-year old Slurpee® and with over 67,000 stores globally (more than any other retailer or food service provider), we sell over 14 million a month.
But there’s a lot more to our story and much more left to be written. We are transforming our business, ensuring we are customer obsessed and digitally enabled to seamlessly link our brick and mortar stores with digital products and services.
At 7-Eleven the entrepreneurial spirit is in our DNA and has been ever since our inception 90+ years ago. It’s what drove us to invent the convenience industry in 1927 by envisioning how a simple ice dock could provide household staples such as milk and eggs to better serve the needs of our customers.
Today we are redefining convenience and the customer experience in big ways...we are fundamentally changing our culture and we want talented, innovative, customer obsessed, and entrepreneurial people like you to come make history with us.
▶How we lead
At 7-Eleven we are guided by our Leadership Principles.
- Be Customer Obsessed
- Be Courageous with Your Point of View
- Challenge the Status Quo
- Act Like an Entrepreneur
- Have an “It Can Be Done” Attitude
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Accountable
Each principle has a defined set of behaviors which help guide the 7-Eleven team to Serve Customers and Support Stores.
▶About This Opportunity
Serves as a Store Development SME for the International team and provides consulting, development, and coaching support to licensees and field support teams in existing licensee countries and for new market entry.
- Enhance Existing Licensee Support: Provide in-person and/or phone/video-based consulting support as requested by RDs and field support teams to assist in building Network Planning and Store Development capability in licensee organizations.
- Work could consist of creating coaching and training tools as well as in-field delivery of coaching and training.
- Stays connected with Dallas and Tokyo SSC Store Development teams for ongoing efforts in Network Planning processes and tools in order to keep open communication of best practices between the various organizations.
- New Market Entry: Develop and maintain Plug-in-Model modules based on continuous improvement feedback from NME teams.
- Can be called upon for in-country short-term engagements to partner with new licensees on using PIM materials, especially as it relates to building infrastructure and capability in the Store Development and Real Estate work streams.
- Assist in NME verification processes and partnering with the Tokyo office on business improvement processes that evolve out of NME.
- Transform the Global Business: Partner with Regional Operations teams on workshop and summit development for licensee development.
- Be a Transformational Leader: Assess overall International Team performance and practices and model, develop, and improve capability around the global and organizational culture.
- Bachelors/4 Year Degree.
- 5+ years of experience using Network Planning, Store Development Operations, Global Business.
- Expert knowledge of 7-Eleven Store Development processes (Network planning, Town Planning, Real estate development).
- General knowledge of store development software and tools.
- Strong knowledge of 7-Eleven Operations and Logistics business systems.
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrable ability to work in a global environment, including cultural adaptability and ability to operate in localized business environments.