Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
International Merchandising Manager
▶Who we are
Imagine working in a place where continuous improvement and innovation is celebrated and rewarded; where fast-paced, high-impact teams come together to positively drive results for one of the largest & most iconic brands in the world.
As the only rapidly growing retailer, you may know us as your friendly neighborhood store. You probably know our familiar name, have seen our pervasive logo, and have tried our highly sought-after products, such as Slurpee® and Big Bite®. “Brain Freeze” is a 7-Eleven registered trademark for our 53-year old Slurpee® and with over 67,000 stores globally (more than any other retailer or food service provider), we sell over 14 million a month.
But there’s a lot more to our story and much more left to be written. We are transforming our business, ensuring we are customer obsessed and digitally enabled to seamlessly link our brick and mortar stores with digital products and services.
At 7-Eleven the entrepreneurial spirit is in our DNA and has been ever since our inception 90+ years ago. It’s what drove us to invent the convenience industry in 1927 by envisioning how a simple ice dock could provide household staples such as milk and eggs to better serve the needs of our customers.
Today we are redefining convenience and the customer experience in big ways...we are fundamentally changing our culture and we want talented, innovative, customer obsessed, and entrepreneurial people like you to come make history with us.
▶How we lead
At 7-Eleven we are guided by our Leadership Principles.
- Be Customer Obsessed
- Be Courageous with Your Point of View
- Challenge the Status Quo
- Act Like an Entrepreneur
- Have an “It Can Be Done” Attitude
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Accountable
Each principle has a defined set of behaviors which help guide the 7-Eleven team to Serve Customers and Support Stores.
▶About This Opportunity
- Engage & maintain productive relationships with strategic vendor partners to help meet Regional Directors and international operators’ needs (ex: Via Joint Business Planning; SEII seminar engagements)
- Work with key strategic vendor partners to develop multi-country merchandising or marketing opportunities (ex: Promotions; Exclusive or new product launch
- Leverage relevant vendor partner resources (Consumer Insights; Category expertise; marketplace information to be shared with the Regional Directors and international operators
- Activate and lead Procurement and SEI Merchants efforts to identify opportunities, to leverage 7-Eleven’s global purchasing scale and to help international operators negotiate better terms / prices / access to merchandising products /ingredients / services / supplies and equipment.
- Facilitate the sharing of SEI Private Brands products to International Markets asking for it
- Lead SEI Marketing & Merchandising shared resources to keep SEII leaders informed on new initiatives, and foster international participation / globalization when possible (ex: SLURPEE collectible items; 7-Eleven day
- Identify and share Merchandising Best Practices from/to SEI and international operators
- Identify and organize resources need to support Regional Directors and international operators on country specific needs (ex: Identify Assortment opportunities and consult on solutions to optimize; Private Brands / Fresh Food / Proprietary Beverages development
Bachelors Degree preferred
Operations, Merchandising, Demand Chain
8+ years of experience