Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Associate - Fresh Foods
Posted Date1 month ago(5/16/2019 3:48 PM)
Responsible for supporting the Marketing and Merchandising teams by leading the execution of marketing initiatives for Fresh Food categories.
- Manage day-to-day execution of marketing tactics (e.g. OOH, Radio, POP, PR, etc.).
- Develops timelines and mangaes workflow with agencies.
- Assists with development of customer and product CSAs that inform and build strategic Merchandising plans.
- Support Marketing and Merchandising teams with category and fresh food innovation tests and special projects.
- Partner with digital team to develop and distribute fresh food content across all digital mediums.
- Reviews and maintains various category billing reports.
- Bachelors/4 Yr Degree
- 3-5 years, Brand Marketing, Food Innovation/Retail, Consumer Insights.
- Minimum of 3 years of retail/food service experience.
- Understand how to evaluate marketing trends and research to provide the organization with key consumer insights.
- Experience building marketing plans utilizing customer insights for new items and platforms.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Proven project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.