Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Manager - Fresh Foods
?Who we are
Imagine working in a place where continuous improvement and innovation is celebrated and rewarded; where fast-paced, high-impact teams come together to positively drive results for one of the largest & most iconic brands in the world.
As the only rapidly growing retailer, you may know us as your friendly neighborhood store. You probably know our familiar name, have seen our pervasive logo, and have tried our highly sought-after products, such as Slurpee® and Big Bite®. “Brain Freeze” is a 7-Eleven registered trademark for our 53-year old Slurpee® and with over 67,000 stores globally (more than any other retailer or food service provider), we sell over 14 million a month.
But there’s a lot more to our story and much more left to be written. We are transforming our business, ensuring we are customer obsessed and digitally enabled to seamlessly link our brick and mortar stores with digital products and services.
At 7-Eleven the entrepreneurial spirit is in our DNA and has been ever since our inception 90+ years ago. It’s what drove us to invent the convenience industry in 1927 by envisioning how a simple ice dock could provide household staples such as milk and eggs to better serve the needs of our customers.
Today we are redefining convenience and the customer experience in big ways...we are fundamentally changing our culture and we want talented, innovative, customer obsessed, and entrepreneurial people like you to come make history with us.
?How we lead
At 7-Eleven we are guided by our Leadership Principles.
- Be Customer Obsessed
- Be Courageous with Your Point of View
- Challenge the Status Quo
- Act Like an Entrepreneur
- Have an “It Can Be Done” Attitude
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Accountable
Each principle has a defined set of behaviors which help guide the 7-Eleven team to Serve Customers and Support Stores.
?About This Opportunity
- Develop marketing communications and promotions that support the company franchisee operations while growing brand value and profitability in partnership with Merchandising leaders.
- Manage development and execution of strategic fresh foods marketing plan in conjunction with corporate goals and objectives including execution of strategies and budget.
- Ensure consistent brand design, personality and customer experience across all consumer touchpoints.
- Leads all internal departments with development and delivery of fresh food content across all platforms.
- Analyze customer and product research and consumer insights initiatives that deliver actionable fresh foods insights for the organization.
- Leads development of customer and product CSAs that inform and build strategic Merchandising plans.
- Bachelors 4 Year Degree.
- 8-10+ years, Brand Marketing, Food Innovation/Retail, Consumer Insights, Research & Analytics.
- Understand strategic marketing concepts, developing short and long term objectives and translating them into opportunities.
- Proven record of analyzing marketing trends and research to provide the organization with key consumer insights to drive business growth.
- Previous experience building marketing plans utilizing customer insights for new items and platforms.
- Ability to manage multiple agencies and projects simultaneously and deliver on time in a fast-paced environment.