Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Benefits Analyst
▶Who we are
Imagine working in a place where continuous improvement and innovation is celebrated and rewarded; where fast-paced, high-impact teams come together to positively drive results for one of the largest & most iconic brands in the world.
As the only rapidly growing retailer, you may know us as your friendly neighborhood store. You probably know our familiar name, have seen our pervasive logo, and have tried our highly sought-after products, such as Slurpee® and Big Bite®. “Brain Freeze” is a 7-Eleven registered trademark for our 53-year old Slurpee® and with over 67,000 stores globally (more than any other retailer or food service provider), we sell over 14 million a month.
But there’s a lot more to our story and much more left to be written. We are transforming our business, ensuring we are customer obsessed and digitally enabled to seamlessly link our brick and mortar stores with digital products and services.
At 7-Eleven the entrepreneurial spirit is in our DNA and has been ever since our inception 90+ years ago. It’s what drove us to invent the convenience industry in 1927 by envisioning how a simple ice dock could provide household staples such as milk and eggs to better serve the needs of our customers.
Today we are redefining convenience and the customer experience in big ways...we are fundamentally changing our culture and we want talented, innovative, customer obsessed, and entrepreneurial people like you to come make history with us.
▶How we lead
At 7-Eleven we are guided by our Leadership Principles.
- Be Customer Obsessed
- Be Courageous with Your Point of View
- Challenge the Status Quo
- Act Like an Entrepreneur
- Have an “It Can Be Done” Attitude
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Accountable
Each principle has a defined set of behaviors which help guide the 7-Eleven team to Serve Customers and Support Stores.
▶About This Opportunity
The Sr. Benefits Analyst will serve as a subject matter expert in a fast-paced company and will have experience in functioning as a liaison between vendors and employees. This role will work to ensure delivery of innovative, consistent, and cost-effective services that support, sustain, and improve the company’s health & welfare and retirement plans.
- Oversee and ensure high quality performance of all company Health & Welfare, Retirement Savings plans. This includes day-to-day operations, governance, compliance and employee communications.
- Conduct analysis of benefit programs to research best practices, identify areas of improvement around utilization and cost effectiveness, evaluate external competitiveness and legal compliance, and recommend changes and/or additional benefit programs.
- Manage benefit projects through the entire life cycle, coordinating the efforts of vendors, internal team members and other cross functional teams.
- Maintain audit and compliance controls for benefit programs to eliminate/mitigate financial risk and penalties to the organization and ensure regulatory compliance for all Health and Welfare benefits plans.
- Provide guidance of plan regulations and administrative rules to team members in support of customer service issues and provide hands on support with complex participant issues.
- Bachelors 4 Year Degree.
- 5+ years relevant work experience.
- High level of interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence to effectively manage sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent listening, analytical and complex problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.