Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Platform Implementation Leader
?Who we are
Imagine working in a place where continuous improvement and innovation is celebrated and rewarded; where fast-paced, high-impact teams come together to positively drive results for one of the largest & most iconic brands in the world.
As the only rapidly growing retailer, you may know us as your friendly neighborhood store. You probably know our familiar name, have seen our pervasive logo, and have tried our highly sought-after products, such as Slurpee® and Big Bite®. “Brain Freeze” is a 7-Eleven registered trademark for our 53-year old Slurpee® and with over 67,000 stores globally (more than any other retailer or food service provider), we sell over 14 million a month.
But there’s a lot more to our story and much more left to be written. We are transforming our business, ensuring we are customer obsessed and digitally enabled to seamlessly link our brick and mortar stores with digital products and services.
At 7-Eleven the entrepreneurial spirit is in our DNA and has been ever since our inception 90+ years ago. It’s what drove us to invent the convenience industry in 1927 by envisioning how a simple ice dock could provide household staples such as milk and eggs to better serve the needs of our customers.
Today we are redefining convenience and the customer experience in big ways...we are fundamentally changing our culture and we want talented, innovative, customer obsessed, and entrepreneurial people like you to come make history with us.
?How we lead
At 7-Eleven we are guided by our Leadership Principles.
- Be Customer Obsessed
- Be Courageous with Your Point of View
- Challenge the Status Quo
- Act Like an Entrepreneur
- Have an “It Can Be Done” Attitude
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Accountable
Each principle has a defined set of behaviors which help guide the 7-Eleven team to Serve Customers and Support Stores.
?About This Opportunity
Manage the strategic development and planning for assigned category, as a subset of a larger group of categories led by the Senior Category Manager. Ensure category sales plans are consistent with the overall Merchandising strategy. Promote and verify execution of category strategy at the store, and ensure that the category fits into the total store perspective.
- This role is responsible for identifying and standing up all new revenue-generating food & beverage platforms inside our stores and improving the customer experience.
- Developing end-to-end process for all food and beverage platform tests (including, but not limited to, Made-to-order test, “Denmark-style” food offering, Grab and go meal solutions, Coffee / Iced-Coffee, Fountain / Slurpee, etc.)
- Bringing food to the forefront of the design.
- Determining labor model requirements, establishing, equipment requirements, determining branding elements, establishing distribution path for all non-existing food and supplies
- Establishing success criteria, monitoring tests and verifying results. Prepare presentations to share with senior leadership and EC level on plans, progress and results on a regular basis.
- Staying up-to-date and filtering through the latest trends and innovation that could help improve the customer experience and/or simplify operations; researching and interpreting customer trends to feed into platform development
- Working closely with Food and Prop Bev teams to test and launch new platforms.
- Education: Bachelors/4 Yr Degree.
- Experience: 5+ years.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Effective communication.
- Negotiating experience.
- Understanding of financial methodology to determine costs and to develop annual business plan.