Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Support Analyst, Strategic Vendor Management
▶Who we are
Imagine working in a place where continuous improvement and innovation is celebrated and rewarded; where fast-paced, high-impact teams come together to positively drive results for one of the largest & most iconic brands in the world.
As the only rapidly growing retailer, you may know us as your friendly neighborhood store. You probably know our familiar name, have seen our pervasive logo, and have tried our highly sought-after products, such as Slurpee® and Big Bite®. “Brain Freeze” is a 7-Eleven registered trademark for our 53-year old Slurpee® and with over 67,000 stores globally (more than any other retailer or food service provider), we sell over 14 million a month.
But there’s a lot more to our story and much more left to be written. We are transforming our business, ensuring we are customer obsessed and digitally enabled to seamlessly link our brick and mortar stores with digital products and services.
At 7-Eleven the entrepreneurial spirit is in our DNA and has been ever since our inception 90+ years ago. It’s what drove us to invent the convenience industry in 1927 by envisioning how a simple ice dock could provide household staples such as milk and eggs to better serve the needs of our customers.
Today we are redefining convenience and the customer experience in big ways...we are fundamentally changing our culture and we want talented, innovative, customer obsessed, and entrepreneurial people like you to come make history with us.
▶How we lead
At 7-Eleven we are guided by our Leadership Principles.
- Be Customer Obsessed
- Be Courageous with Your Point of View
- Challenge the Status Quo
- Act Like an Entrepreneur
- Have an “It Can Be Done” Attitude
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Accountable
Each principle has a defined set of behaviors which help guide the 7-Eleven team to Serve Customers and Support Stores.
▶About This Opportunity
- Implement and manage analytical processes to provide fact-based recommendations for merchandising decisions.
- Efficently execute plans and provide verification of decisions to consistently improve merchandising decisions to ensure all decisions are consumer-based and financially viable for our franchisees and SEI.
- Daily execution and verification of Merchandising activities in the areas of Strategic Pricing, Cost-of-Goods negotiations, category analysis & planning, product placement, promotional planning, in-store merchandise planning, and standardized analyses/reporting.
- Assist merchandising in communication of merchandising plans/activities to Operations and ensure communications are clear, concise, and actionable at store level.
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses to support key merchandising decisions/tests.
- Perform internal and external analysis, including but not limited to, retail, consumer, economic and overall category trends to provide leadership on category plans and strategic decisions.
- Translating data from various sources into meaningful summaries, insights, presentations and strategic recommendations for stakeholders.
- Prepare materials to be utilized in management decks to support communication of merchandise strategies throughout the organization, assessing both internal strategies and the external environment to deliver new business insights.
- Bachelors/4 Year Degree.
- 3-5 years experience, Data analysis, Merchandising, Operations, Technology.
- Expert knowledge of Excel or other data management/analysis technologies.
- Ability to communicate/translate complicated data analysis insights into actions.
- Manage multiple projects and prioritize based on need/importance.
- Ability to learn & teach new, complicated data analysis approaches and technology solutions.
- Provide excellent customer service to Merchandising professionals through analytics, execution, and verification.