Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tax Technology Associate
Posted Date1 month ago(4/16/2019 9:59 AM)
This role is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of tax technology solutions that deliver measurable efficiency and process
improvements to tax stakeholders.
- Work directly with stakeholders to implement/enhance both new and existing tax software applications (process mapping, design, configuration, user acceptance testing, and training).
- Specifically includes maintenance (configuration and required periodic updates) of OneSource indirect tax determination and compliance solutions as well as implementation of self-service data analytics tool used to for data import and reconciliation.
- Support audit and tax business function creating data pipeline process to support internal/external audits and streamline and/or improve the process.
- Identify and evaluate tax technology related process improvement opportunities. Create user documentation for internally developed tools and third-party software solutions using Visio, UML, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Work directly with tax functional groups to standardize and document tax process flows.
- Assist with special projects as directed by department management consistent with Finance, DigIT, Digital and company-wide initiatives.
- Bachelors/4 Yr Degree
- 1+ years experience, Data Analytics, Programming, Process Improvement, System, and Technology.
- Strong multi-tasking and project management skills.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suites).
- Programming experience with one or more languages: Python, VBA, SQL, PowerBI and Tableau.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledgeable working with building APIs using REST, WebServices a plus. Tax (indirect, income, fixed asset) software knowledge strongly preferred