Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President, Head of Marketing
?Who we are
Imagine working in a place where continuous improvement and innovation is celebrated and rewarded; where fast-paced, high-impact teams come together to positively drive results for one of the largest & most iconic brands in the world.
As the only rapidly growing retailer, you may know us as your friendly neighborhood store. You probably know our familiar name, have seen our pervasive logo, and have tried our highly sought-after products, such as Slurpee® and Big Bite®. “Brain Freeze” is a 7-Eleven registered trademark for our 53-year old Slurpee® and with over 67,000 stores globally (more than any other retailer or food service provider), we sell over 14 million a month.
But there’s a lot more to our story and much more left to be written. We are transforming our business, ensuring we are customer obsessed and digitally enabled to seamlessly link our brick and mortar stores with digital products and services.
At 7-Eleven the entrepreneurial spirit is in our DNA and has been ever since our inception 90+ years ago. It’s what drove us to invent the convenience industry in 1927 by envisioning how a simple ice dock could provide household staples such as milk and eggs to better serve the needs of our customers.
Today we are redefining convenience and the customer experience in big ways...we are fundamentally changing our culture and we want talented, innovative, customer obsessed, and entrepreneurial people like you to come make history with us.
?How we lead
At 7-Eleven we are guided by our Leadership Principles.
- Be Customer Obsessed
- Be Courageous with Your Point of View
- Challenge the Status Quo
- Act Like an Entrepreneur
- Have an “It Can Be Done” Attitude
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Accountable
Each principle has a defined set of behaviors which help guide the 7-Eleven team to Serve Customers and Support Stores.
?About This Opportunity
- 7-Eleven is reimagining how consumers view convenience.
- The ideal candidate for this role will be a customer obsessed, digital marketer with experience managing multi-site/brand digital platforms executing industry leading social, content, and analytics for a fast paced, dynamic digital organization.
- As the Vice President of Marketing, you'll lead, drive, and implement strategic priorities and content strategy inclusive of all branding, brand strategy, customer insights, shopper marketing, customer acquisition, core data, core marketing, and digital marketing.
- You will be responsible for all paid acquisitions and full lifecycle media which will shape our digital future.
- We need a strategic thinker and strong executer, who can lead a team to deliver against programs and initiatives that will immediately drive traffic, add-value and contribute to revenue and gross profit performance.
- You will have a proven track record of delivering results and building businesses and brands with charismatic leadership.
- 10+ years progressive digital marketing experience.
- 5+ years of years in a senior marketing/digital leadership role.
- Experience driving a team of digital communication, social, web marketing, and digital content professionals.
- Possess both a strategic mindset and proven execution abilities.
- Self-starter that builds strong relationships in order to deliver outstanding end-to-end business results with limited resources.
- Innovative critical thinker who is willing to challenge assumptions with data driven analysis.
- Transformational change leader with strong coaching/mentoring ability.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinker who can harness big data.
- Ability to manage significant and complex budgets.
- A bachelor’s degree and advanced degree in a related field, such as marketing or communication is required.