ABM Industries Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Zone Manager - Education Services
at ABM Industries Inc
The Zone?Manager is responsible for developing, planning, organizing and cost controlling procedures to ensure compliance with customer specific contract requirements.? The manager is responsible for multi-site performance of services to the customer(s); and ultimately retention of those customer(s) as a client(s).? Has direct responsibility for supervising custodians for the accounts(s), staffing all shifts with supervisors and service personnel including hiring and training. The manager is also responsible for ensuring all administrative records and processes are maintained regarding hiring information, payroll data and labor and supply records for the account(s).? It is imperative the manager implements quality control programs, controls inventory for the sites, and works with the customer(s) personnel at the site to address and make an action plan for any service issues.? The manager must also perform the following duties personally or through other supervisory personnel; overseeing inspections, quality control, scheduling of periodic work and inventory control of equipment and supplies at the account(s).?
- Leads custodians on a day to day basis to ensure that services are performed as contracted and at the intended profit margins.
- Interact with customer(s) contacts daily to obtain feedback on services and special needs.
- Implement and manage the company’s quality control monitoring and safety programs.
- Review labor variances, budgets, costs, chargebacks and inventory control records to ensure labor and supply are within budget while delivering exceptional customer service.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and all federal, state and local government regulations.
- This is a working supervisory position.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
*Job duties may be modified at any time.
A High School Diploma or (GED) is required.
Must have a minimum of three (3) years of operational experience in managing hourly and supervisory personnel.
Working knowledge of OSHA safety regulations and chemical handling/storage procedures is required.
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)