Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Financial Analyst
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated individual to join our team at Acelity. The ideal candidate will possess a real business curiosity and eager to learn new environments and processes. The ability to dig into the details of a situation is vital, while also able to convey key findings to multiple levels of the organization via clear and concise communication, both verbal and in writing.
- Act as primary business partner to our Business Transformation organization, which includes the Information Technology and Vendor Management functions
- Executing month-end close; identifying key variances vs. plan (budget, forecast) and building the appropriate commentary to effectively communicate results to leadership
- Participate in the annual budget and quarterly forecast process through the coordination of various SMEs and other data sources
- Strategically partner with key personnel to identify financial risks and opportunities for the current year and beyond
- Ongoing review of existing processes and procedures to ensure the partnership operates in an ideal fashion and maximizes the value for his/her business partners
- Day-to-day management of the Global Capital Office, which administers the review and kick-off of all new capital initiatives within the Company
- Consolidated monthly reporting of global spend on active projects and the identification of key variances vs. plan through the coordination of multiple category managers (IT, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Developing consolidated forecasts across multiple categories through the coordination of appropriate project managers and other relevant stakeholders
- Supports ongoing improvement initiatives to drive reporting standardization and dashboard development utilizing software tools such as Tableau
- Engage in other ad hoc special projects of a highly visible nature
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Minimum of five years of experience in any combination of financial planning and analysis, corporate finance, operations, budget development, or business strategy.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Applications including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel, to include spreadsheet models and financial analysis.
- Solid understanding of financial process flows and internal controls.
- Recent successful experience in a deadline driven, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with Oracle, Tableau, moderate SQL knowledge
- Experience working with IT organizations and their associated financials
- Capital portfolio management, investment modeling (ROI, NPV, IRR, etc.)
- Past success in significant process improvement initiatives
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are a global advanced wound care company that leverages the strengths of Kinetic Concepts, Inc. and Systagenix Wound Management, Limited. Available in more than 80 countries, the innovative and complementary ACELITY™ product portfolio delivers value through solutions that speed healing and lead the industry in quality, safety and customer experience. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, Acelity employs nearly 5,000 people around the world.