Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Adeptus Health
- Job ID
- Mesquite - 414
- City Hospital Emergency Room
About Adeptus Health
Adeptus Health is a leading patient-centered healthcare organization expanding access to the highest quality emergency medical care through its network of freestanding emergency rooms and partnerships with premier healthcare providers. All Adeptus Health freestanding facilities are fully equipped emergency rooms with a complete radiology suite of diagnostic technology, on-site laboratory, and staffed with board-certified physicians and emergency trained registered nurses. For the last four years, Adeptus Health has exceeded the 95th percentile in patient satisfaction according to patient feedback collected nationwide by Press Ganey Associates Inc. Adeptus Health also was named a 2016 and 2017 Best Workplaces in Healthcare by Great Place to Work® and Fortune Magazine. For more information, please visit adpt.com.
As a registered nurse you will develop and maintain the plan of care for emergency patients. Strong communication and customer service skills are mandatory. The ability to excel as a team member is essential to the safe and efficient delivery of quality patient care. Initial assessments, observation, medication administration, and discharge planning are all responsibilities of the registered nurse.
RN's working in our hospitals must be able to adapt to changes in workload assignment functioning as Fast Track, Triage, or Charge nurse as needed. RN's working at our Free-Standing ER's operate lab equipment, perform point of care testing and quality controls.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing.
- Current registration and licensure with the Board of Nurse Examiners for the state or a Compact state.
- Must have 3 years of recent ER experience or 2 years if it’s been in a level 1 or 2 trauma center or in a high volume hospital emergency department with >/= 75,000 visits per year (TX & CO).
- 2 years of recent ER experience (ARIZONA ONLY).
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be flexible, service oriented, and a team player.
- Current BLS for the Healthcare Provider, ACLS, and PALS certification required.
- TNCC and CEN certification preferred.