Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Director, Facilities and Real Estate
at Alliance Data
Why work with us…
At LoyaltyOne, we are problem solvers who love the challenge of the riddle. We help find solutions without being asked. We have an ingrained streak of determination and don't settle for good enough. We are passionate about shaping shopper behavior and we care deeply about giving back to the communities around us.
Are you passionate about real estate, and operations?
As the Facility Associate Director, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of facilities services across our multi-building portfolio. The portfolio consists of 300,000 square feet of CLASS A office space, cafeteria and kitchen, security services, mailroom/logistics. You will develop policies, procedures, preventative maintenance programs, and will monitor onsite performance of programs in-order to deliver optimized workplace environments, infrastructure, site operations, security and office services. You will be expected to have an intimate knowledge of real estate transactions and leasing; codes, laws, and regulations pertaining to the operation of the facilities. Building and system design reviews and construction supervision is also required.
What you'll do…
- Working with a collaborative, dynamic Talent and Experience (HR) team lead the GRE Services to excellence with collaboration, team management and results-drive structure.
- Develop and manage annual operating budget of 17MM. Provide detailed variance reporting against plan with recommendations to minimize impacts of unfavourability
- Develop lease strategies and asset management plans – long term planning for the portfolio
- Develop and foster positive customer relationships with business groups and act as their single point of contact for Global Real Estate (GRE) services. Be able understand their strategies and expectations and translate into solutions
- Develop, implement and maintain facility asset lifecycle plans and capital improvement project plans that will ensure ongoing positive experience for associates and minimal disruption to the business
- Deliver quality, safe, compliant, cost effective workplace environments, site operations and services by planning, scheduling and directing in-house staff and contractors in the performance of building operations, infrastructure maintenance, janitorial, food service. Champion continuous improvement in all aspects of service delivery
- Act as Landlord liaison and act as lead for planning facilities work requiring Landlord notification and involvement
- Lead Health, and Safety (EHS) to ensure compliance with OHSA policies and all applicable jurisdictional regulations and codes
- Monitor service providers and contractors' deliverables in accordance with contract specifications to ensure satisfactory delivery of scope of services
- Effective communication skills (both written and oral) to ensure that all communications with, vendors, team members, and the client are of the highest quality
- Comfortable communicating and working with Executive Level
- Continue to push LoyaltyOne's innovative workplace experience practices and programming globally
- Other duties as directed
Develop a complete knowledge of all building, equipment, and systems such that:
- Facility asset utilization and operations are optimized
- System uptime is maximized
- System operation alternatives and contingency plans are devised in the event that failures occur
- Associate satisfaction with system performance is consistently high
- Safety and security of office personnel is assured
Who you are…
- 10 years of experience in Facilities management, and 5 five years working as a Facility Senior Manager – with direct reports
- Personnel management experience - Customer service oriented with demonstrated focus on improving the client experience.
- Foundational knowledge of building infrastructure systems and associated equipment, energy and sustainability, and security programs and systems.
- Design, bidding practices, and construction experience is an asset
- Experience with computerized preventative maintenance and building control software programs.
- Independent, self-starter with the ability to make sound management and technical decisions.
- BSc or Degree
- FMP/CFM is an asset
Today, there are more ways than ever to engage shoppers. At LoyaltyOne, we believe that understanding the people behind the purchase is key to winning their hearts – and their wallets.
For over two decades and from more than fifty locations around the globe, we have paired expertise in shopper behavior with advanced analytics to uncover the data-driven insights that drive successful loyalty, marketing and merchandising solutions.
Across AIR MILES, BrandLoyalty, Precima and Global Solutions, our businesses help some of the world's leading retailers connect with consumers and deliver more value in every visit. Regardless of their role or geographic location, our people are always supported by one of the best teams around. At LoyaltyOne, we know that in coming together we are at our strongest – and that together we can help shape the future for our clients, their shoppers and our communities.
LoyaltyOne is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.loyalty.com
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) is a leading global provider of data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today's most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and emerging technologies. An S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company headquartered in Plano, Texas, Alliance Data consists of three businesses that together employ more than 16,000 associates at approximately 100 locations worldwide. www.alliancedata.com
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.