Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Project Business Systems Analyst
at Alliance Data
- Participate in and help to coordinate all phases of the software development lifecycle for data, technology and marketing deliverables
- Gathering and managing requirements and business rules, translating those into operational specs and project tasks, and ensuring all requirements are reflected in every stage of documentation as well as in the solution throughout development and implementation
- Expected to take a leadership role in internal and external meetings, identify and communicate project related risks to the technology team and client, and communicate with the client to manage expectations and resolve issues
- Manage and maintain all project documentation, including creating test plans and developing quality assurance methodologies
- Leading the client in user acceptance testing and escalating issues to other team members where necessary
- Review other BSA deliverables and ensure all documentation complies with standards
- Expected to thoroughly understand the marketing database data model, specifically those tables/attributes that support marketing program execution and measurement
- 5 years BSA experience in marketing or technology or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Testing, especially as it relates to files and data migration and conversion
- BSA generalist skills – requirements analysis, use cases, functional specs, test cases, client interaction/client service, etc.
- Expected to understand flat file processing, ETL processes, relational databases, and SQL (experience with Oracle a plus) with the ability to recognize any new data implications to support the marketing program
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize deliverables
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to see the big picture and plan accordingly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong client services delivery is a must
- Direct marketing and CRM background a plus
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data* company, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.