Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Global Services Associate
at Altair Global
- Job ID
- Operations/Customer Service
Altair Global is searching for a Global Services Associate. So what does that boil down to?
The Global Relocation Associate is responsible for ensuring a positive relocation experience for international assignees by assisting the Consultant with the majority of activities connected to an international assignment.
What We Need
We’re looking for a stellar individual to join our Global team in Plano. Do you like working with people and providing great customer service? Do you get excited to learn about different countries? Do you enjoy multi-tasking and a busy day full of variety?
This job is all about:
- Providing a positive international relocation experience for the relocating employees
- Having a general knowledge of Consultants’ assigned clients’ programs
- Responding to general inquiries from transferring employees when Consultant is not available
- As directed by the Consultant, assisting in researching services, information, and documents on assignees;
- Updating Altair technology systems with complete and accurate date in a timely manner
- Ordering services from various internal and external service providers to include but not limited to household goods, corporate housing, travel, and destination services
- Setting up assignee files and audits for completeness prior to closing
What You Have
We’re looking for a team member who knows how to delight customers. We’re looking for someone who gets customer service, knows how to be organized and likes working as part of a team effort. (Note: this is not a call center environment.)
We require a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent with a minimum of one year work experience in a professional environment. Read more to see if you fit the bill.
- Minimum 1 year office experience or equivalent; work/school and time management skills experiences
- Excellent administrative skills with exceptional follow up
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong working knowledge of various software applications and tools including but not limited to Microsoft Office Products, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); comfort with learning new applications
- Able to confidently communicate/interface at multiple levels across the Company and with others as required
Bonus Points If
- You have experience in the relocation, housing, or travel industries.
- You have worked in a professional customer service role.
- You have a Zen attitude to manage the stress that accompanies peak volume.
- You have prior exposure to the international arena – studied, lived, worked or travelled abroad or exposure to other cultures/countries through business or personal activities
- You have the ability to speak other languages besides English