Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Harbison-Fischer - CNC Operator Level 6 - 3rd shift - Okuma
We are looking for a 3rd shift CNC Operator to produce machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- 2 years successful manufacturing shop employment is required.
- 2 years of CNC experience required
- Basic math skills and the ability to read blueprints and prerequisites.
- Knowledge of CNC machine tools required
- Use of micrometers, calipers, and other common shop tools is required.
- Must be able to read and comprehend manufacturing documents, blueprints, and other company publications related to the job and all safety notifications.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds, and standing or walking in the work area for most of the day is a requirement of the job.
- Must be a reliable worker with good work references, including a good attendance history, and must work required over time during times of increased business.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of blueprints and technical drawings
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Commitment to work overtime as needed
- Maintain appropriate levels of daily attendance, initiative and productivity