Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Manager - Data & Analytics
at Apple Vacations
Inspire and deliver exceptional value to travelers around the globe as part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! Our vision is to be the best-in-class and largest all-inclusive resort management and travel services provider, differentiated by the collaboration of our unique resort and distribution brands.
Grow your career as a Product Manager - Data & Analytics on the Trisept Solutions team. Trisept Solutions is seeking a Product Manager to shape and drive our product strategy for data, analytics and business intelligence. You will play a pivotal role in defining the product roadmap and team backlogs as well as driving execution of Trisept Solutions’ data initiatives, including visualization tooling, data infrastructure, and potentially other tools pertaining to advanced analytics/machine learning.
Additionally, we are looking for someone who loves data-driven analysis for product insights to help inform our product prioritization decisions, as well as teach others at the company how to do the same. In this role, you will be responsible for the investment plan and ROI for the product. You will have a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality through execution. You will develop product concepts from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on industry experience and feedback from customers and prospects.
A successful Product Manager - Data & Analytics will:
- Craft the “what” and the “why” for Trisept Solutions’ and Apple Leisure Group’s enterprise data platform
- Lead the team in product discovery, collaborating closely with customers and stakeholders to understand their needs, and gleaning insights from data to shape clear priorities that deliver impactful business outcomes
- Use a metrics-driven product development approach. Define success measures for roadmap items and demonstrate measurable impact on those success metrics
- Serve as Product Owner for Data/BI delivery teams, driving prioritization of the teams’ backlogs
- Effectively communicate the business value and rationale behind your product decisions
- Lead the customer communication of product enhancements and roadmap, including marketing of new capabilities
- Continually evaluate Trisept Solutions’ competitiveness in the industry as it relates to data, analytics, business intelligence, and advanced analytics/machine learning; and advance our thinking on how to leverage data to achieve the highest business results
- Drive product decisions to lay the foundation for any advanced analytics/machine learning initiatives in the future
- Support our Business Development team in growing Trisept Solutions’ business by serving as subject matter expert for everything data-related.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Math, MIS, Information Technology, Business or related field; OR five to seven years related experience; OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years in a data-driven or Product Manager role within a technology-driven organization
- 3 years of technology product management or comparable experience
- Knowledgeable in technology and software development processes
- Business case development experience, including cost/benefit analysis and total cost of ownership
- Highly effective communication/presentation/ facilitation skills
- Strong persuasion, prioritization and communication skills
- Experience with developing data/BI tools
- Experience in the travel tech industry
- Experience with Lean/Agile development methodologies
About Apple Leisure Group:
Apple Leisure Group® (ALG) is the leading North American travel, hospitality and leisure management group with the only vertically-integrated business model, serving travelers and destinations worldwide. ALG consistently delivers exceptional value to travelers and strong performance to resort owners and partners by strategically leveraging the power of its portfolio of brands across five segments, comprising: the largest seller of vacation packages and charter flights in the U.S. for travel to Mexico and the Caribbean, moving approximately 3.2 million passengers annually through well-established vacation brands, brand management of 5-star and 4-star luxury resorts through AMResorts® award-winning brand portfolio; best-in-class destination management services provided by Amstar DMC and Worldstar®, the exclusive loyalty program Unlimited Vacation Club®; and the innovative technology solutions provider Trisept Solutions®, connecting over 88,000 travel agents with leading travel suppliers. To learn more about the Apple Leisure Group advantage, visit appleleisuregroup.com.
About Trisept Solutions:
Trisept Solutions was formed in 2000 with a team that leveraged more than 15 years of thought leadership, development and operational excellence in the field of leisure travel technology. We were the first to master the concept of dynamic travel packaging in the electronic world, and today serve airlines, hotel companies, resorts, tour operators, travel agencies, tourist bureaus, airline alliances, theme parks, and other suppliers. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with offices across the United States, we employ a committed team of over 200 technology professionals.
Benefits at a Glance:
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package to our U.S. based employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Travel Discounts & Deals
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.