Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for performing material movement to support the receiving and inventory of replacement parts, customer returns, picking and shipping replacement shipments and inventory movement of materials through the Arteriors warehouse.
Arteriors is a high-growth, dynamic home furnishings wholesaler with an employee-centered culture that stresses achieving results and having fun along the journey. We are a go-to resource to interior designers and luxury retailers around the globe. Our award winning lighting, accent furniture, mirrors and accessories are frequently featured in shelter magazines like Architectural Digest and Elle Decor. Our products are also a favorite among TV and movie set designers.
- Maximizes productivity, quality and inventory accuracy through:
o Accurate receiving, picking, packing, shipping and handling of all transactions including discontinued items
o Maintaining inventory bin integrity, bin checks, scheduled inventories
- Partners with Claims department to become point of contact for replacement parts
- Support the inventory of replacement parts and replacement picking process for internal customers and distribution teams
- Actively communicates with internal customers to ensure replacement parts are identified and transferred to required locations per the local process
- Assists peers with cross training, displaying a mastery of all internal processes and procedures
- Fosters collaboration by actively seeking feedback and ideas
- Ensures the safe operation of all materials and equipment throughout the working environment
- Assumes personal responsibility for:
o Maintaining a clean and organized work area
o Promoting a safe working environment for all employees
o Practicing an elevated level of business ethics and professionalism
- Proactively seeks continued education and learning opportunities to achieve job mastery
- Identifies improvements to current workflow and implements new processes to continue evolving Arteriors’ environment
- Works effectively with peers and across relevant departments, ensuring mutual understanding of the task purpose and the impact on Arteriors
- Actively clarifies opportunities and overcomes obstacles through:
o Enthusiastically working to identify the root cause of problems utilizing valid data and established problem solving techniques to ensure problems will not reoccur
- Demonstrates individual ownership by:
o Clarifying expectations and completion deadlines
o Following through on commitments and keeps others apprised appropriately
o Anticipating both internal and external customer needs
- Promotes Arteriors as the industry leader in home furnishings through the highest professional image and conduct
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organizations objectives
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One year experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Able to work in non-climate controlled environment (hot or cold).
- Able to understand verbal and written communications.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to grasp, bend, stand, reach above shoulder height, and walk extensively throughout the warehouse.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- May encounter various environmental conditions such as hot and cool temperatures, hazardous items, noise, and dust.
- Must be able to work while standing/walking on concrete floors for long periods.
- May also be necessary to use step ladders to perform tasks involving climbing and reaching.
What's in it for you
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Up to 3 weeks of paid time off
- 9 paid Holidays
- Early release before Holidays
- Monday-Friday, 1st shift, schedule
- Yearly bonus potential
- Yearly performance reviews