Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
BDC Service Agent David McDavid Honda Frisco
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Customer Service/Support
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Do you have a passion for developing relationships, providing exceptional guest experiences, and being an innovator in the automotive industry? As a BDC Service Agent at David McDavid Honda Frisco, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and in the lives of our team members and customers every day. We are looking for an energetic, customer-focused BDC Service Agent who will help us redefine the car-servicing experience. Does this sound like you? Apply now!
Responsibilities and Qualifications
Our BDC (Business Development Center) Service Agents are tasked with managing large amounts of inbound/outbound calls and emails in a timely manner. Identify customer needs, provide information on service appointment availability, partner with the service advisors, research issues and provide solutions or alternatives.
- Must be able and willing to receive a high amount of inbound calls
- Partner with the service department to schedule vehicle service appointments
- Greet customers and provide information on shuttle schedule if needed
- Contact and communicate with customers to identify automotive service needs
- Follow all dealership processes and procedures, high frequency of contact with customers
- Thorough documentation of all contacts within the customer management system
- Complete internet lead management service work plans on a daily basis
- Answer all calls in a prompt, professional and courteous manner
- Use scripts to collect all pertinent customer information and document in the system accordingly
- Agents must adhere to Asbury phone scripts
- Excellent customer service skills and motivation to be successful
- High volume incoming and outgoing calls, ranging from 50+ calls per day
- Advanced computer & phone skills
- Minimum typing 35-40 words per minute at minimum
- Experience using customer tracking systems to track calls and appointments preferred
- Prior retail, sales, service BDC, receptionist, call center, or sales BDC experience preferred
- Appointment setting experience a plus
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Various language proficiency is always a plus
- Team player
- Must be at least eighteen years of age
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (background and drug test)
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.asburycareers.com.