Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Manager David McDavid Honda Frisco
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Do you have a passion for developing talent, providing exceptional guest experiences, and being an innovator in the automotive industry? As an Asbury Automotive Group New Car Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and in the lives of our team members and customers every day. We are looking for strong, energetic, people-focused Sales Manager who will help us redefine the car-buying experience. Does this sound like you? Apply now!
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The primary role of the Sales Manager is to operationally manage and drive the success of the new and used car department's through developing sales consultants, working with third party vendors and achieving monthly sales quotas. This position floats between both new and used cars.
- Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help bridge disconnects in the sales process
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Provide training and support to the sales staff and assist in closing sales
- Help manage all aspects of the sales department and inventory lot
- Order and purchase vehicles for the new car inventory lot and buy used car's from auction or off lease
- Work with lot attendants to ensure all vehicles are properly tagged and positioned
- Conduct trade appraisals and transport information into vehicle management system
- Desk deals, track revenue logs, and manage retail delivery reports
- Track record of staying within turn policy guidelines for inventory
- Responsible for partnering with third party vendors and the service department to complete internal service work on used vehicles prior to entering lot inventory
- Prepare and administrator annual forecast and budget for new vehicle department
- Administer and monitor factory sponsored programs
- Prior sales consultant and F&I manager experience required
- Ability to work in both new and used cars
- 3-5 years of automotive experience required
- Must be able to create and maintain customer relationships
- Ability to handle a high volume of business with professionalism
- Experience and ability to handle conflict resolution
- Advanced computer skills with both Microsoft suite products and dealer management systems
- Build relationships with local and national vendors
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field preferred
- MBA a plus
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (background & drug screen)
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.asburycareers.com.