Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SFT/SYS ENG-SYS/ARCHITCT - III
at Avacend, Inc.
Work on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of data may require adaptation of standardized practices or precedent. Acts independently to identify and select appropriate methodologies. Work customarily and regularly (50% of time or more) requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment. Normally receives general instructions on non-routine work assignments. Requires additional instructions and frequent guidance on new assignments. Decisions are made independently. Assigned multiple tasks or projects are generally reviewed after completion. Contact is typically coordinative in nature and involves exchanging detailed technical information. May deal with both internal and external contacts.
Sr. Engineer - Cloud Migration & CI/CD Architecture
• Supporting AWS CI/CD Jenkins automation
• Trouble shooting CI/CD automation and plugin by reviewing the playbook logic and identify it as user error, environmental issue, or Plugin issue.
• Should be able to enhance the existing playbook
• Expert in automating build and deployment process using Jenkins, Stash, Ansible and Artifactory
• Work in an Agile Software Development Live Cycle and collaborate with development teams to achieve continuous software delivery
• Assist application development teams during application design and development for highly complex and critical data projects
• Provide expert troubleshooting and technical support of systems for supported business units. Coordinate teams in working through solutions.
• Design, Develop and maintain existing test automation frameworks
• Support feature teams in automating test scenarios for unit, functional, integration and acceptance testing
• Work with developers and testers to setup Continues Testing using CI/CD tools
• Code/Script app management tools and monitors
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• 7+ years of software development, design architecture and/or implementation experience
• 5+ years of experience with DevOps tools (Jira, Stash/Bit Bucket, Confluence, Jenkins, Ansible) and CI/CD automation
• Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
• At least 3 years of experience in designing and developing automation frameworks
• At least 3 year of experience working with development teams administering software delivery tools (GIT / GitHub, AWS, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible)
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer science, Math or related field
• Familiar with DevOps tools like Jira, Stash, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, Ansible
• Expert in Source code repository like GIT/BitBucket
• Create automated processes using well-known languages and frameworks such as PowerShell, python, YML, Json, Ansible, Jenkins pipe-line
• Expert knowledge of Jenkins job creation and configuration
• Expert in Ansible Playbook for configuring the cloud environment and deploying middleware and application packages
• Understanding of application, server, and network security and compliance requirements
• Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development lifecycle
• Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale IT system or SW projects.
• Java Plugin development will be plus
• Must be detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task
• Experience with Amazon Web Services, including but not limited to launching EC2 instances associated to VPCs and subnets, configuring security groups and auto-scaling
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and familiarity interacting with the AWS APIs; experience with networking, properly architecting high availability systems, and security in an AWS context, and such AWS technologies as EC2, RDS, S3/EBS/Glacier
• Hands-on AWS technical design and build experience, including automation, CICD tooling etc.
• Proficient in AWS Best Practices and use of Configuration Management (i.e. Ansible, Jenkins)
• Exceptional problem solving skills
• Must be flexible with a “can do” attitude and have the ability to remain professional under high pressure situations.
• Excellent reasoning and analytic skills in a time critical/business critical problem solving operation.
• Comfortable working in a dynamic environment and developing flexible solutions to meet evolving requirements. .
• Able to work with minimum supervision and meet deadlines. A background of infrastructure engineering and deployment experience in an outsourced service environment
• Self-starter and be able to drive end to end process and solution leadership to successfully complete large network programs on time with well managed scopes, and costs.
• Design and coordinate projects of significant size and complexity. Designs must adhere to Enterprise level technology standards being both technically sound and efficiently supportable
• Contribute to and encourage a collaborative team environment by being a team player and helping define the team itself
• Work well independently or in a group and maintain a positive attitude
• Ability to recognize opportunities to improve processes and invoke positive change
• Must have expert level skills with RHEL and Centos
• Expertise in Windows operating systems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills: Ability to communicate effectively with end-users, business owners, developers, managers, and systems engineers. Strong commitment to customer service and service enablement. Ability to multitask and prioritize work requirements aligned with senior leadership direction
• Strong coordination, organization and communication skills
• AWS Solution Architect certification
8AM - 5PM ( Monday to Friday )