Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Systems Engineer - III
at Avacend, Inc.
Candidate should be a Senior level Oracle Hyperion EPM suite administrator to join our IT infrastructure/operations team to support including but not limited to DRM, Shared Services, Essbase, Essbase Admin services, Provider services, Smartview, Planning and HFM. Candidate will also be involved in migration of on-premise/virtual servers in AWS cloud platform. We are seeking candidates with excellent problem solving skills and a team player working with other team members to accomplish the goal. Candidate should possess the relevant technical expertise from a variety of different fields including Linux/Windows systems administration, database design and optimization.
Sr. Oracle Hyperion Administrator
• Administration of Oracle Hyperion EPM Suite including but not limited to Shared Services, Essbase, Planning, HFM, Smartview, Essbase Admin services, Provider services, Financial reporting
• Install, Configure Oracle Hyperion EPM suite
• Optimize, performance tune Oracle Hyperion EPM suite
• Monitor production EPM logs for any issues and address it immediately with no user impact
• Monitor production to support 100% availability
• Work with product vendor to address any product related issues
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• • Experience in Administration of Oracle Hyperion DRM, Planning, HFM infrastructure doing application support & Production operations including problem resolution, break fix, enhancements and optimization.
• Provide support for various SDLC environments including Production.
• Expertise in installing, configuring, upgrading of Oracle Hyperion DRM, Planning, HFM.
• Experience in Hyperion Provider Service/SmartView, Essbase Administration Services(EAS).
• Experience in Oracle WebLogic administration.
• Experience in IIS administration.
• Experience in Apache/Oracle HTTP Web server administration.
• Experience in SSL/TLS certificate installation/configuration for OBIEE/Hyperion Essbase/Planning/SOA/ODI/DRM.
• Experience in Hyperion SSL/TLS Encryption for Essbase, Planning, HFM.
• Experience in Hyperion High Availability clustering.
• Experience in Hyperion Essbase System administration and system performance tuning.
• Experience in TIBCO Managed File Transfer MFT.
• Experience in python scripting.
• Experience in shell scripting.
• Experience in version control with GIT/STASH
• In-depth knowledge and experience with Hyperion Planning and Essbase, DRM, HFM, HSF, FDMEE;
• Hands-on implementation experience in Shared Services security ;
• Hands-on implementation experience in LCM artifact migrations ;
• Hands-on experiance in linux platform
• Oracle database experiance
• Microsoft SQL Server database expertise.
• Experience in OBIEE 12c installation/configuration/maintenance.
• Experience in Cloud Foundry and Web Services.
• Experience in Exalytics Linux/Sparc Operating System maintenance/upgrade.
• Experience in Redhat Linux Administration(Preferabily RHCE trainning).
• Experience in SSO with CA Siteminder on Windows and Linux platform.
- Identifies critical issues with ease.
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets.
- Possess understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Document, validate, and manage requirements
- Walk through the functional requirements, create test strategy, create test plan, test cases, execute test cases.
- Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- Oracle Hyperion Administration certification will be a plus
Standard 9-5 shift, Weekend work may be required when production patching / maintenance / issues occur.