Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Manager in Fort Worth, TX at AZZ Inc.
at AZZ incorporated
AZZ Metal Coatings- Alternative Coatings
Manages and directs sales initiatives for an assigned plant or plants with the responsibility including: sales, sales growth and revenue enhancement. This position has leadership responsible for the sale of AZZ Alternative Coatings’ products and services in order to achieve annuals sales and operating income targets.
Education, Certifications, Licenses & Registrations:
Bachelor’s degree and 7-10 years of sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
7-10 years of sales experience
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Effective communications- Must respond to inquiries or complaints from customers or regulatory agencies. Effective presentation skills-Must have the ability to present to internal and external management and customers effectively.
- Assist Plant Managers with the preparation of annual business plan and monthly/quarterly forecasting.
- Responsible for timely and accurate pricing, new business proposals, and follow up for current and prospective customers.
- Responsible for designing a sales plan for year -over -year sales growth of existing and new customer accounts.
- Works closely with Plant Managers to ensure all facilities work together to provide the highest level of quality products and customer service.
- Responsible for key actions such as: qualifying new customers, support of critical collections activities and the effective utilization of Salesforce.com to communicate with key customers.
- Facilitates and participants in Trade Shows, as well as, presentations to internal and external clients and business partners that supports and enhances AZZ products and growth.
- Takes a leadership role with entries in the Excellence Award each year.
Up to 30% travel outside of DFW Area. 60% of time spent outside the office