Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Application Production Services - Java / Unix
at Bank of America Corporation
The Chief Technology Organization:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Application Production Services position supporting Data, Analytics and Insights Technology within the Consumer, Small Business, and Wealth Management CTO organization.
Monitor and provide support for applications including:
- Issue/triage management of impacting incidents including ticket management
- Assist in application traffic routing and validation in support of changes
- Researching and preparing Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Partner with application and other production services resources to resolve issues
- Flexible shift support weekday/weekends/day/evening shifts supporting onshore duties in a 24/7 follow-the-sun support model
- Willing to provide support after office hours, weekends and stay on call if needs arise
- Leverage monitoring tool capabilities and provide log analysis
- Consumer Banking domain experience
- B.S / B.E./ B A. Tech
- Intermediate level Java
- Intermediate level Unix
- Understanding Basic Networking Technologies - Load Balancers, Routing Protocols, etc…
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong diplomacy and influence skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills, including the ability to work in person, virtually, and in a globally-staffed environment
- Able to influence, lead, and communicate effectively across technology peers, business units
- Adept at handling multiple tasks and adapt to daily changing requirements
- Experience in Change Management Processes
- Sound working knowledge on MS-Office
M.C.A [with B.Sc., B Com, BBM]
M.Sc. (Computer Science, IT, S/W, Mathematics, Electronics, Physics, Statistics)
- Splunk, AppDynamics, monitoring tools framework experience
- Understanding on database terminologies including DB2 (mainframe), Oracle/SQL Server (Midrange)
- Mainframe green-screen navigation/concepts experience
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Understanding middleware technologies including IBM Websphere, MQ, Java, J2EE, Linux, Mulesoft
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.