Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Bank of America Corporation
Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Cyber Security Defense (CSD) function within Global Information Security is responsible for all aspects of threat intelligence and monitoring, application and network security, and insider threat. In addition, the CSD team drives out the enterprise-wide cyber exercise program.
The Digital Forensics (DF) team is an integral part of the Incident Response program and is chartered with the proper collection, preservation, and analysis of digital artifacts and reporting on findings. Operating out of our global Cyber Threat Operations Centers, DF handles a wide range of cases from information security related to internal investigations and work closely with Legal, Human Resources, and other incident response partners across the globe.
The role of the Digital Forensics Lead will be to provide oversight, guidance, mentoring, coaching, Quality Assurance, and ensure adherence to applicable Laws, Rules, and Regulations (LRR).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Use forensic tools and investigative methods to identify, collect, and analyze digital artifacts
• Case assignment and Peer Review
• Risk management in accordance with Bank of America standards
• Ensure tool and equipment validation is properly conducted and documented
• Prepare material for and attend all relevant Regulatory, Compliance, and Audit reviews;
• Ensure compliance with software licensing requirements;
• Ensure training, education, and certification requirements are met by the Digital Forensics Team.
Specific Skillsets Desired:
• CFCE (Certified Forensic Computer Examiner) desired; EnCase EnCE required within 12 months of hire
• Understanding of MITRE ATT&CK and Lockheed Martin Cyber Kill Chain
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Digital Forensics, or Information Security
• Familiarity with network security vulnerabilities, exploits, attacks, and malware.
• In-depth familiarity with most operating systems, particularly UNIX and Windows
• Seven (7) to ten (10) years managing a Digital Forensics team, or equivalent management experience in an Incident Response function
•Participate in on-call rotations and availability for after-hours escalations
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.