Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mainframe DevOps Lead
at Bank of America Corporation
- Lead project review for deployment for batch mainframe provisioning application
- Manage, approve and support code releases including all planning and reporting activities
- Lead, drive detailed code reviews and demos of completed changes
- Manage BAU projects for collateral provisioning products (i.e. Consumer Card statements, mailers, etc)
- Provides direction and oversight to lead a team as they deliver technical solutions
- Ensures system designs and business requirements are understood across stakeholders spanning organizational boundaries
- Cultivates and communicates and sets direction for the group
- Manages and contributes to routines (budget, talent planning, risk, HR)
- Provides input on performance management and personnel decisions
- Manage applications governance activities as assigned
- Work with architecture team to define end state and ensure all new projects are delivered in accordance to those standards
- Infuse discipline and rigor to development practices
- Work across a wide variety of business partners and interact with SMEs and execs
- Work with DevOps team for possible application transformation where applicable
Required Skills- Proficient with mainframe and DB2 processing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Knowledge in / training on Java coding and concepts
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodology, inclusive of SAFe framework
Desired Skills- Proficient in project management processes
- Agile certification
- Background in Cobol development
- Previous experience converting Cobol routines to Java
- Visio diagram (flows, process maps, etc)
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.