Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Production Support Lead
at Bank of America Corporation
**Candidates requiring visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position**
**This role is located in Plano, Texas only. It is not open to telecommuting or remote arrangements**
The Production Support Lead is responsible for ensuring availability and reliability of assigned production applications within a line of business (LOBs) supported by a Legal Compliance and Regulatory Relations Technology Executive. To perform this function, the Production Support Analyst performs daily tasks assigned by the Production Support Lead. These tasks are aligned to the key services outlined within the Global Support Services Service Catalog:
• Provide Subject Matter Expertise for support of assigned applications
• User and batch job issue resolution
• Creating support documentation and updating existing documentation
• Investigation of root cause analysis and irreversible corrective action
• Will work closely with Business Partners and Development team
• Hands on support of the applications
• Disaster recovery test coordination, preparation and execution
• Change request management
• Work in shift system to cover 24x7 Production Support
“Multiple open positions; will consider all experience levels from junior to mid-level to senior as long as the posted required qualifications are met by the candidate..”
Proven expertise in
- Primary– Linux / Unix ,Shell, SQL, Oracle, SQL server, Sybase, Autosys
- Secondary – Python, Geneos ITRS, Perl Scripting
- Aware of ITIL concepts such as Incident and Problem Management.
- Provide solutions and avoid re-occurence of incidents.
- Exposure to Back and Front Office Operations in investment banking environment
- Able to contribute to 1. Automation 2. Causal analysis 3. Develop shared/common solutions
- B.E./B.Tech /MCA/ BSc./ MSc. from reputed colleges / universities, must have more than 3 yrs of production support experience
- Candidate must be good working as an L2 application support team member. Able to Support users on complex technical issues, data issues, problems related to supported app
- Exhibit a strong sense of teamwork and inclusiveness. Respond to requests and inquiries from users within the pre-determined timeframe of our service level agreement. Must be a self-starter, motivated, innovative, capable of, providing technical solutions. Adaptability and ability to work under pressure
- Flexible enough to work for extended hours and on weekends as needed to handle high priority issues, production recoveries, provide support to Dev & Infrastructure Releases.
- Excellent communication skills. Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Soft Skills: Must be a Team player, and Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Understanding in depth the business processes supported by the system. Monitor the scheduling jobs and ensure proper action in case if issues or failures. Maintain documentation and knowledge repository
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.