Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Java/J2EE Middleware Developer
at Bank of America Corporation
• Proven experience in core Java and J2EE technologies.
• Strong working experience in various Spring frameworks – Spring MVC, Springboot, Spring Security etc.
• Proficient in using various IDE tools like Eclipse, RAD etc.
• Experience in using version control tools like GitHub and Subversion.
• Proficient in building the EAR files using Maven.
• 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing enterprise applications.
• Experience working with development /scrum teams to support projects.
• Working experience using Mule Soft.
• Expertise in creating SOAP and/or REST Web Services for large volume enterprise consumption
• Good SQL database experience with relational databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle or DB2
• Familiarity with the following considered pluses: Stored Procedures, NDMs, AutoSys
• Experience in using UNIX, Linux Operating systems, and well versed using various commands.
• Experience in using Jenkins, and various CD/CI tools.
• Java certification is a nice to have.
• Mule Soft Certified is preferred.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.