Benchmark Hospitality In Westlake
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Conference Service Attendant - Part Time
at Benchmark Hospitality In Westlake
Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:$12 per hour. This is a part-time position. The shift varies between 4:00pm - 2:00am. You must be available to work weekends as needed.
BASIC FUNCTION: Set up and break down meeting rooms according to event orders, as well as, maintains cleanliness standards for equipment and meeting rooms.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 70+ pounds.
- Housekeeping experience desirable
- Good attention to detail
- Assemble and arrange conference equipment in conference rooms per event order.
- Must be able to walk for long periods of distance and time, resulting in an average of 17,000 to 25,000 steps per shift.
- Must be able to push, pull and lift a variety of conference tables and other equipment weighing 5-70 pounds; put risers into place each weighing 150 pounds; move chairs of various weights and styles.
- Assemble and arrange conference equipment in conference rooms per event order and to the standard set by Conference Services management.
- Attend to any requests by guests.
- Display good time management and the ability to follow a rigid schedule of refreshes and room turns assigned by the Conference Floor Supervisor.
- Daily thorough cleaning of classrooms, ballrooms and team rooms following proper cleaning standards including the removal of trash from meeting spaces and the restocking of meeting room supplies.
- Ensure storage areas are clean and well organized.
- Assist Banquet Servers with appropriate duties.
- Assist Conference Concierge in delivering messages to conference rooms.
- Assist other areas and departments as needed.
WHAT WE ARE:
800 room private hotel and conference center.
Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
Awesome Employee Events & Recognition
Paid Time Off
Medical Benefits & other Great Perks
BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company, is a trailblazer in the development, management, marketing and owner-advisory services of resorts, hotels, conference centers and exclusive private clubs. In addition to the company’ iconic Benchmark Resorts & Hotels portfolio, the Gemstone Collection is a distinctive luxury portfolio of independent hotels & resorts in highly preferred destinations.
BENCHMARK’S distinguished and proven reputation is deeply-rooted in core values that are focused and aligned with exceeding ownership and stakeholder performance expectations. The combined portfolios feature nearly 70 unique and distinctive properties domestically and internationally. The company leadership and valued employees are passionately committed to delivering the industry’ most authentic, enchanted, soulful, vibrant, unrivaled and memory-making experience.
BENCHMARK’S progressive "Be The Difference" culture and values are a cornerstone to the company’s nearly 40 years of extraordinary achievement and prosperity. Many properties have been recognized with the Benchmark Conference Centers® mark of meeting excellence. www.benchmarkglobalhospitality.com