Best Buy Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Installer, Magnolia Custom
at Best Buy Corporation
Lead Installer, Magnolia Custom
925175-MAG Dallas TX Custom Staff
- Establish the cabling infrastructure needed for successful deployment of systems in both retrofit and new construction work environments.
- Programming basic automation and control systems to achieve system functionality and operation, allowing customers to control their audio, video, security, lighting, shades, HVAC, and networked system.
- Work with Magnolia System Designers, Project Managers, Engineers, Programmers, General Contractors, and Sub Contractors to deliver the client’s desired level of functionality and performance for their system and lifestyle needs.
- Responsible for all aspects involved with customer deliveries, set-ups, tutoring sessions and or troubleshooting.
- 21+ Years of Age
- 1 year of custom audio video installation experience
- 2 years of customer service
- Clean Driving Record
- A Low Voltage license where required or obtain within 90 days of becoming eligible
- Carrying/lifting/pushing/pulling weight up to 75 lbs. alone or up to 150 lbs. as part of team with or without reasonable accommodation
Address Line 1
9378 N Central Expy
For over 50 years, Magnolia has been dedicated to one thing, 100% customer satisfaction, offering premium audio, video and home automation gear for connoisseurs who demand nothing but the best. Today, Magnolia continues to grow, opening more Design Center locations inside Best Buy stores. These Design Centers act as the hub of the areas they are in, servicing the Magnolia stores around them with brands and services that Magnolia can only offer in these select locations. The best part, no matter which Magnolia store you shop, all the products and services are at your service, because the Magnolia family, along with the Best Buy brand, all work seamlessly together to provide you with solutions to satisfy your every home entertainment need.
Best Buy Company and its Family of Brands
Best Buy is the world’s largest multi-channel consumer electronics retailer with stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. We are the 11th largest online retailer in the U.S. and Canada, we have the number one customer loyalty program of its kind and more than 1.6 billion visitors to our websites and stores each year. Our more than 165,000 employees are committed to helping deliver the technology solutions that provide value, enabling access to people, knowledge, ideas and fun – whether online, via mobile device or in our stores.
Additional Job Information
What are my rewards and benefits?
Surrounded by the latest and greatest technology, a team of amazing coworkers and a work environment where anything is possible, you’ll find it easy to be your best when you work at Best Buy. While you’re making technology work for our customers, we’re making sure Best Buy works for you with our pay for performance philosophy. At Best Buy we offer top salaries for management, including both short and long term incentive plans based upon business results, as well as endless opportunities to grow in a dynamic work environment that’s part of an industry that never sleeps. From tuition reimbursement to deep employee discounts, to health, wealth and wellness benefits, we believe the success of our company depends on the passion of employees for learning, technology and people.
Magnolia, Retail Jobs