Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at BKD, LLC
- Job ID
*This position can be seated in either our Fort Worth or Dallas practice*
- Manage tax advisory services, tax compliance, and tax provision to pass-through and C-corporation entities with an emphasis on manufacturing and distribution, construction and real estate, professional services, technology and financial institutions
- Help develop, build and manage client relationships
- Represent BKD in the professional and business community
- Participate in the proposal process for prospective clients
- Contribute to BKD sponsored technical guidance for internal and external publication and to internal learning and development.
- Assist in managing, developing and coaching professional tax staff
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field and CPA certificate required; Master’s degree in Taxation or Law degree a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant progressive experience in public accounting tax including technical tax consulting and research
- Experience managing multiple client engagements
- Strong sense of ownership for delivering unmatched client service and excellent supervisory, team-building and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
BKD does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. BKD will not pay a fee to a recruiter or agency that does not have a signed BKD vendor agreement. Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD without having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered property of BKD. BKD will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
BKD is a place where people build careers, gain new skills and enjoy big firm resources with a small firm approach to teamwork and camaraderie. We focus on providing unmatched client service to everyone we encounter—both in the marketplace and in our offices. We also offer the support, resources and opportunities you need to further develop your career. We listen to learn, combine innovation with practicality and give back to the communities where we live and work.
See what we offer new hires in terms of competitive compensation, People First benefits and paid time off.
Take your career to the next level at BKD.
BKD, LLP, a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals and businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,650 dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states and internationally. BKD and its subsidiaries offer a variety of tax, accounting and consulting services and combine the insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries. Learn more at bkd.com.
Click here for more information regarding BKD’s Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy, Reasonable Accommodations for Disabilities, and E-Verify.