Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tax Senior Manager/Director – Financial Services
at BKD, LLC
- Job ID
- Provide tax compliance and tax advisory services to financial institutions and insurance companies of various sizes
- Help develop, build and manage client relationships
- Assist in managing, developing and coaching professional tax staff
- Review returns prepared by tax associates and seniors
- Effectively delegate responsibilities to others, monitoring efforts of engagement teams
- Exhibit effective communication and listening skills
- Proficiently use technology tools in regular assignments and demonstrate commitment to improving work processes through use of technology
- Successfully research complex tax issues, apply findings to projects and clearly communicate those findings in writing
- Assist with business development throughout Texas
- Minimum of 7+ years related experience in public accounting or corporate tax department
- Bachelor's or graduate degree in accounting, finance or related field
- CPA certification is required
- Experience managing multiple client engagements
- Dedication to client service
- Insurance tax experience is a plus
- Excellent supervisory and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our goal is to align prospective talent with the appropriate position to provide a rewarding career at the firm. Candidates with any level of experience beyond the listed qualifications are welcome to apply. Appropriate titles will be offered based upon experience level.
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
BKD does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. BKD will not pay a fee to a recruiter or agency that does not have a signed BKD vendor agreement. Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD without having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered property of BKD. BKD will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
BKD is a place where people build careers, gain new skills and enjoy big firm resources with a small firm approach to teamwork and camaraderie. We focus on providing unmatched client service to everyone we encounter—both in the marketplace and in our offices. We also offer the support, resources and opportunities you need to further develop your career. We listen to learn, combine innovation with practicality and give back to the communities where we live and work.
See what we offer new hires in terms of competitive compensation, People First benefits and paid time off.
Take your career to the next level at BKD.
BKD, LLP, a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals and businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,650 dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states and internationally. BKD and its subsidiaries offer a variety of tax, accounting and consulting services and combine the insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries. Learn more at bkd.com.
Click here for more information regarding BKD’s Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy, Reasonable Accommodations for Disabilities, and E-Verify.