Bombardier Recreational Products
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Environment Project Manager
at Bombardier Recreational Products
United States, Dallas, TX
# of openings:
Temporary duration :
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 10,000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
The Global Dealer Development team has an opportunity for a Team Leader candidate to get great exposure at BRP working on a high impact initiative to support the Global Retail & Services business unit. The purpose of the role will be to lead and shape the Dealer Image strategy and team. The Dealer Image team focuses on ensuring our global network provides an outstanding customer experience through a consistent look and feel by leveraging our in-store elements as well as the latest in-store digital tools.
- Inspire members of the Dealer Image team to increase their workplace effectiveness by leveraging process improvement and project management tools
- Coach the members of the Dealer Image team on best practices related to Retail Environment and Signage
- Influence the Global Dealer Image strategy and execute on plan
- Product development governance to improve/create the components used in Dealer Image projects
- Influence dealers to fully adopt the best Retail Environment and Signage practices for the dealer and BRP
- Explore ways to increase the adoption of the Retail Environment projects throughout the Dealer Network
- Build a budget, track expenses against that budget and provide forecasts for quarter-end and year-end
- Strong communication skills in English
- Ability to influence and engage others
- Strong project management skills
- Culturally aware of different ways to conduct business and interact with individuals
- University Degree in Business, Communications or Arts
- Proven track record of leading change management initiatives
- Powersports, Automotive or Retail Industry experience