Braum's Online, llc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Shift Supervisors - 1706 W. RANDOL MILLS ROAD
at Braum's Online, llc
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Shift Supervisor
- Location : Name
- Store 74
- 1706 W Randol MLS Rd
- Postal Code
If you are a positive, energetic person looking for a career that offers an excellent compensation package and the chance for advancement, Braum's is the place for you!
Position: Shift Supervisor
Minimum Experience: 1 year
Annual Compensation: $29,500 - $34,500
Shift: 5:30 am - 3:00 pm AND 2:00 pm - Close
Shift Supervisor's role: Braum’s leaders execute the company’s brand strategy and promote its vision, mission and values, resulting in a great customer experience and maximized sales. By recognizing the importance of our people, we can strengthen the team’s contribution toward unit goals being achieved.
- Teach, coach and provide leadership to the store crew members.
- Maximize store sales through customer satisfaction and food quality.
- Oversee the shift operations of Braum’s food service function, grocery market and fountain sales.
- Actively participate in monitoring inventory and supply levels, kitchen equipment, safety and cleanliness as needed.
- Share in responsibility for ensuring that Braum’s store policies and practices are implemented and followed accordingly.
Work Schedule: Work days vary based on a rotating 3 week schedule with an expected 45 hour work week.
Reports to: Assistant Manager
If your work experience demonstrates the following traits/abilities we would like to hear from you.
- Customer focus.
- Work ethic with high standard for integrity.
- Positive approach to training, developing and interacting with all team members.
- Ability to build a successful team by building an environment of trust.
- Ability to adapt to customer and employee needs as well as store environment conditions.
- Can communicate effectively with leadership team members.
- Follow-up and follow through discipline.
- Initiate action and achieve goals.
- Organized, detailed and able to follow practices/procedures.
- Retail experience.
- High School – Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have valid Driver License
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k retirement planning with company match
- Short-Term Disability insurance
- Paid vacations
- Product discounts and MORE!
Braum's is an equal opportunity employer
A criminal background check and a job-fit assessment are required as part of the on-boarding process.