Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Customer Experience Manager of Tires Sales
at Bridgestone Corporation
- Store Address
- 2451Justin Rd
- Employee Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Degree Preferred
- High School
- Requisition ID
- US-TX-FLOWER MOUND
- Retail Sales
- Business Unit
- Firestone Complete Auto Care
STOP looking for a job and START investing in your career at Firestone Complete Auto Care!
Full and Part-time benefits available from day one- including tool program discounts!
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC operates more than 2,200 stores and employs over 22,000 teammates. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works. We are one of the most trusted automotive care providers - join our team today! Your knowledge is EXACTLY what we need.
We are seeking an energetic Manager of Tires Sales to be a leader and to provide quality customer care in person and on the phone. Use your excellent communication skills to explain sales promotions, establish time commitments between technicians and customers and checkout procedures.
- Customer Sales
- Arranging showroom displays
- Assisting store manager in B2B activities
- Sharing tire product knowledge with store team
- Understanding alternative tire sourcing and competitors
- A valid driver’s license
- 2 years of retail sales experience
- Customer service minded and strong work ethic
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 2-year degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience working in the automotive industry, specifically tires preferred
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.