Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
We are seeking a highly motivated Application Architect to work with a talented team that develops industry-leading loyalty applications. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a diverse team of passionate professionals who love to build elegant solutions. In an environment of continuous learning, we are guided by a primary vision - shape a world where every relationship is meaningful. Our products and suite of data tools drive software innovation for many of the world’s most admired brands, helping enterprises move with greater business agility.
As an Application Architect, you’ll set standards for coding and design practices and lead our engineering teams to solve complex business problems with a client-first mentality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design of user interface, middleware, backend, and infrastructure components.
- Partner with engineering teams to oversee their design process for application software to ensure effective and efficient design, development, and testing.
- Provide technical support and training for engineering teams.
- Create technical documents related to application architecture, system integration, and data ingestion.
- Create prototypes and POCs to continuously evolve the tools and options available to engineers to solve problems.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Fluent with object-oriented languages with specific knowledge of .NET 4.6.1 and above, C# (2017 and above), and ASP.NET.
- Experience in coding and consuming SOAP and REST web services.
- Experience in Oracle 11g/12c and PostgreSQL.
- Experience in an agile software delivery environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with all different levels of the different teams.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Unit testing frameworks such as NUnit
- Data modeling skills
- PL/SQL Stored procedure optimization skills
- Experience in a DevOps environment
- Passion for learning/growth
- Strong self-assessment abilities, willingness to accept direction and advice
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Ability to work individually and on a small team of developers and analysts
- Proven experience in delivering TPS reports on-time and under-budget
- Required Skills:
- Oracle / PL/SQL: Some Knowledge
- .NET: Intermediate to Expert
- C#: Intermediate to Expert
- Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or related field preferred
- 5 years experience as a Software Engineer
- 2 years experience as an Application Architect