Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
What is it about Brierley that makes us a good option for you?
Looking to discover your full potential and shape what’s next in customer experiences? Aspire to be outcome driven using the latest tools and methodologies? Would you like to learn and explore across industries and domains? In an environment of continuous learning, we are guided by a primary vision – shape a world where every relationship is meaningful. Our products and suite of data tools drive software innovation for many of the world’s most admired brands, helping enterprises move with greater business agility.
We are looking for efficiency-driven individuals for our DevOps Team. You will be a vital component in ensuring program and system integrity through in-depth solutions. You should see opportunities for organization, improvement, and automation in a program. You must be eager to learn and share knowledge with others. You should crave a fast-paced, hands-on environment, and you must be hungry to work with users with empathy and kindness.
- Develop automation processes to enable teams to deploy, manage, configure, scale and monitor their applications through the use of tooling or scripting.
- Actively contribute to the architecture, design, and improvement of our DevOps processes.
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across multiple platform and application domains.
- Coordinate with technology teams to identify base level requirements to improve their development life cycle.
- Create and maintain documentation as it pertains to release process and automation.
- Design and build environments to facilitate Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery development and Environment as a Service.
- Contribute to tool analysis and evaluation for its ability to meet enterprise needs.
- Identify emerging technologies that can be utilized to enhance our tool-chain.
What is the ideal experience we are looking for in this role?
- 2 years of programming language and database experience such as C, C , C#, Java, Oracle DB, Postgres, etc.
- 2 years of scripting experience (python, ruby, shell scripting or equivalent).
- 1 years of experience with configuration management toolings such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet or equivalent.
- 1 years of hands-on experience with Docker.
- 1 years of hands-on experience with Jenkins and pipeline configuration.
- Knowledge and understanding of Kubernetes or similar container orchestration tools.
- Experience with AWS cloud.
- Comprehensive understanding of source control management and branching strategies.
- Experience working within Windows and Linux environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey technical design and solutions to non-technical audiences.
- Strong troubleshooting ability.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge or experience with DevOps principles and Infrastructure as code.
- Knowledge or experience with solutions for enterprise-class applications.