Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Support Analyst
WHO ARE WE?
We’re the global leader in loyalty and customer relationship management solutions, and we’re growing. Our exciting, culture-focused company is looking to add an operations support analyst who embraces challenges, is eager to work with exciting clients, and enjoys being rewarded & recognized for their hard work. Working at Brierley Partners means working with globally-recognized companies to create cutting-edge solutions, all while enjoying industry-best benefits and perks.
The Technical Operations Analyst participates as a key member of our Operations Center who works across the entire IT enterprise landscape, including server troubleshooting and administration, desktop support, network and phone configuration, systems imaging, and virtualized desktops.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Addresses and resolves technical incidents are requests from home office team members
- Determines severity and scope of incidents and escalates to higher level engineering teams as appropriate
- Utilizes enterprise-level deployment tools to deliver images of laptops, desktops, and VDIs for use by Brierley Partners team members
- Uses enterprise tools to patch and update IT infrastructure workstation and critical server systems
- Performs frequent health checks on the IT enterprise environment
- Uses problem-solving skills to develop new solutions to problems and suggest technical improvements
- Performs repairs on IT equipment including laptops, desktops, printers, and VDIs
- Works with external vendors to facilitate service. Receives and ships IT equipment and maintains accurate asset inventory
- Performs work in accordance with company information security and assurance policies
- Configures and installs server, storage, power management, and workstation systems per company documented standards
- Provides exemplary customer service when assisting other company employees with technical issues
- Analyzes users' needs and implements solutions to technical problems related to the computing environment
- Creates manuals, knowledge-base articles, flowcharts, diagrams, and other technical documentation
- Must have breadth and depth of IT knowledge that includes understanding of Microsoft desktop and basic server operating environments, Microsoft Office applications and general networking concepts
- Provides initial troubleshooting for back-end infrastructure systems for the company, including but not limited to enterprise messaging, Active Directory, virtualization environment, cloud-based infrastructure, shared workspaces, and ticketing systems
- Participates in 24x7 on-call rotations as directed by the Technical Operations Manager
- May be assigned to temporarily act as the Technical Operations Manager in the absence of the manager
- Other duties as assigned by IT management
- Associate Degree with a minimum of two years of experience working in computer help/service desk environments to solve users problems in Windows server, LAN/WAN, etc.
- Requires familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory, Enterprise imaging and patching platforms, Windows server and desktop operating systems
- Experience with infrastructure virtualization and storage systems strongly preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge in the fundamentals of computer operations
- Candidates have characteristics of: accuracy, ability to multi-task effectively, good memory, self-motivated, patient, pressure and stress resistant, confident, and a quick learner
- Ability to organize and assign priorities for work to be accomplished
- Clear and concise communication, both written and oral
- Must be available to work weekends, nights, holidays and other unusual hours as requested (or scheduled) in support of 24x7x365 Operations Center, including on call
- Must be authorized to work for any US employer
- Certifications such as Microsoft MCTS, MCSA, MCSE, VMWare VCA, CompTIA A OR Network , or equivalent knowledge are strongly preferred
- Familiarity with IT industry-standard concepts, practices, and procedures including change management and IT Service Management
- Able to plan and accomplish tasks with minimal supervision in a dynamic work environment
- Proven problem-solver with confidence and creativity preferred