Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Software Engineer
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer to work with a talented team that develops industry leading loyalty applications. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a diverse team of passionate professionals who love to build elegant solutions. In an environment of continuous learning, we are guided by a primary vision: shape a world where every relationship is meaningful. Our products and suite of data tools drive software innovation for many of the world’s most admired brands, helping enterprises move with greater business agility. As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll primarily work with .NET / C# / PL/SQL and have shared ownership of technical design, data modeling, and custom application development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Mentor and lead a team of engineers responsible for building custom solutions for a client’s instance of our Loyalty Product.
- Analyze potential issues and drive to resolution by troubleshooting problem situations and performing root-cause analysis.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Partner and collaborate with other Technology teams throughout the software development lifecycle.
Required Experience and Skills
- Fluent with object oriented languages with specific knowledge of .NET 4.6.1 and above, C# (2017 and above), and ASP.NET.
- Experience in coding and consuming SOAP and REST web services.
- Knowledge of Oracle 11g/12c (preferred), SQL Server 2005/2008, or PostgreSQL.
- Experience in a formal development methodology – Agile/SCRUM, Iterative
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with all different levels of the different teams.
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Unit testing frameworks such as NUnit
- Data modeling skills
- PL/SQL Stored procedure optimization skills
- Passion for learning / growth
- Strong self-assessment abilities, willingness to accept direction and advice
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Ability to work individually and on a small team of developers and analysts
- Proven experience in delivering TPS reports on-time and under-budget
- Oracle / PL/SQL: Some Knowledge
- .NET: Intermediate to Expert
- C#: Intermediate to Expert
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or related field preferred
- 5 years experience as a Software Engineer