Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Technology Implementation Consultant
Deep in the midst of our Agile transformation, we are actively seeking a seasoned Senior Technology Implementation Consultant for our growing company! You will be responsible for designing, configuring, delivering and supporting high quality product-based client software applications. You will serve as a trusted advisor and an active contributor to the success of client engagements through extensive product knowledge. The results you produce have a direct impact, making you truly integral to the ultimate success of our relationship with our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Quickly become a subject-matter expert (SME) of our proprietary LoyaltyWareTM product through formal training and experience gained from setting up, configuring, delivering and supporting product-based client implementations.
- Play a key role in developing strong client relationships that enable Brierley Partners to become a trusted advisor to client IT and Marketing stakeholders and exceed expectations of value delivered.
- In collaboration with the Solution Consultant, lead the implementation design sessions and own the technical design documentation for the LoyaltyWare™ solution. This includes defining the data model and identifying any necessary customizations.
- Serve as the point of contact for client stakeholders and their partners. This includes offering solutions to roadblocks and assist with troubleshooting integration.
- Using client business requirements and LoyaltyWareTM product documentation, work with the Business Analyst team in validating functional requirements.
- Using our proprietary web-based tool, LoyaltyNavigatorTM to create basic program foundational elements such as rules, point and event types, products/rewards, tiers and all other required artifacts.
- Create the development instance of the required websites and perform all necessary configuration of the Portal that does not involve programming.
- Create the development instance and perform all basic, non-programming related configuration of the standard API.
- Perform all configuration of batch integration processors that do not require programming.
- Work with the Project Management team in completing deliverables, meeting milestones and ensuring technical validity of the proposed solution.
- Work with the Product Management team to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases of the LoyaltyWareTM product suite.
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field
- A solid grasp of reading/writing Extensible Markup Language (XML).
- Proficient with reading/writing database queries using T-SQL and/or PL/SQL.
- Proficient in reading/debugging C# code as it pertains to configured modules within LoyaltyWareTM solution.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team across an engagement-wide scope of work.
- Competent with packaged application software implementation practices.
- Strong to expert skills in data modeling/analysis/manipulation.
- A proven track record of meeting with client management as the subject matter expert.
- Demonstrated client relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex systems in order to streamline the underlying processes into the LoyaltyWareTM solution.
- Self-starter – able to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance.
- High-level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments.