Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- Posting Location : Address
- 2800 S I-35E
The primary responsibility of the Warehouse Manager is to provide materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services. She/he should have ability to manage warehouse employees, and promote a clean, friendly and in-stock work environment. Warehouse Managers work a variety of shirts, opening and/or closing on some days, including most weekends and holidays.
Comprehensive benefits package
3 weeks paid time off
40+ hour work weeks available
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Build and manage a high performance team
- Maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
- Maintain warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, and following up on work results
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by inspecting equipment and issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by monitoring security procedures and protocols
- Ability to work on the store’s busiest days
- Ability to work a rotating schedule that alternates between day and night
- Maintain regular and prompt attendance
- Effectively and efficiently complete tasks
- Interact professionally with other team members Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Prolonged walking or standing for 8-12 continuous hours
- Frequent bending, stooping, crouching, reaching, balancing, pushing, pulling (e.g. ice cart with 50 or more 20 lb. bags of ice, and lifting product or material weighing 40 lbs. or more)
*Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
The general requirements for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Previous warehouse and/or management experience preferred
Buc-ee's, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.