DFW Area Application Consortium
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at DFW Area Application Consortium
Openings as of 11/20/2019
Adm. Support/Clerical: Campus
- Aide, PE JobID: 2823
- Position Type:
Clerical / Paraprofessional/Aide, PE
- Category/Recruitment Type:
- Date Posted:
- Date Available:
19-20 School Year
- Closing Date:
- Assist teacher in preparing instructional materials and classroom displays.
- Assist with administration and scoring of objective testing instruments or work assignments.
- Help maintain neat and orderly classroom.
- Help with inventory, care, and maintenance of equipment.
- Help teacher keep administrative records and prepare required reports.
- Provide orientation and assistance to substitute teachers.
- Conduct instructional exercises assigned by the teacher; work with individual students or small groups.
- Help supervise students throughout school day, inside and outside classroom. This includes lunchroom, bus, and playground duty.
- Keep teacher informed of special needs or problems of individual students.
- Participate in staff development training programs to improve job performance.
- Participate in faculty meeting and special events as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Reports to: Principal and Teacher(s) Assigned
Dept./School: Assigned Campus
Wage/Hour Status: Nonexempt
Pay Grade: Clerical/Paraprofessional - 2
Primary Purpose: Assist teacher in preparation and management of classroom activities and administrative requirements. Work under supervision of certified teacher.
High school diploma or GED
Valid Texas educational aide certificate
Ability to work well with children
Ability to communicate effectively
Some experience working with children
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Maintain emotional control under stress. Moderate standing, stooping, bending, and lifting.
MINIMUM SALARY: $19,792
DUTY DAYS: 187 days per year
Interested candidates must complete and submit the Denton ISD on-line Internal Application at . Upload employment credentials and a current résumé detailing experience, qualifications and professional accomplishments.
Out of District Applicants
Interested candidates must complete and submit the Denton ISD on-line External Application at . Upload employment credentials and a current résumé detailing experience, qualifications and professional accomplishments.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Position will remain vacant until qualified applicant is employed.
THE DENTON INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER