DFW Area Application Consortium
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Kindergarten Classroom Aide
at DFW Area Application Consortium
Openings as of 10/20/2019
Adm. Support/Clerical: Campus
- Kindergarten Classroom Aide JobID: 1208
- Position Type:
Support Staff/Teacher Assistant
- Category/Recruitment Type:
- Date Posted:
E. Ray Elementary
- Date Available:
2019-2020 School Year
- Assist teacher in preparing instructional materials and classroom displays.
- Assist with administration and scoring of objective testing instruments or work assignments.
- Help maintain neat and orderly classroom.
- Help with inventory, care, and maintenance of equipment.
- Help teacher keep administrative records and prepare required reports.
- Provide orientation and assistance to substitute teachers.
- Conduct instructional exercises assigned by the teacher; work with individual students or small groups.
- Help supervise students throughout school day, inside and outside classroom. This includes lunchroom, bus, and playground duty.
- Keep teacher informed of special needs or problems of individual students.
- Participate in staff development training programs to improve job performance.
- Participate in faculty meeting and special events as assigned.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Be punctual in all areas.
- Be a positive role model for all students.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Primary Purpose:Assist teacher in preparation and management of classroom activities and administrative requirements. Work under supervision of certified teacher.
High school diploma or GED
Valid Texas educational aide certificate
Ability to work well with children
Ability to communicate effectively
Some experience working with children preferred
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
Equipment Used:Copier, personal computer, and audiovisual equipment.
Working Conditions:Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Maintain emotional control under stress.
Moderate standing, stooping, bending, and lifting.