Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of IT
The Director of Information Technology, oversees and manages effective operation of the Information Technology for Cantex Continuing Care Network and ensures our IT infrastructure is reliable, secure, cost efficient and strategically sound. Provides the vision and leadership for designing, developing and implementing IT initiatives that create customer and business value and processes are driven by systems that enable change, growth and flexibility that are aligned with CCCN’s goals.
• Establish the company’s technical vision and leads all aspects of the company’s technological development
• Directs the company’s strategic direction, development and the future growth of its ongoing operations
• Promotes sharing of information through documentation and distribution of best demonstrated practices
• Builds positive relationships with Facility leadership team, Facility department directors & managers, and other Division leaders as dictated by the business organizational structure
• Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness
• Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and presents to Leadership the determinations on the probability of implementation
• Understands the implications of technology solutions to facility workflow & operations and communicates to key stakeholders
• Identifies process improvement opportunities & challenges and communicates them to appropriate Leadership for planning & action
• Promotes & coordinates the management of compliance issues, projects and information security aspects for all Facilities for normal and emergency operations, and achievement of service levels
• Supports CCCN mission through the use of governance, risk and compliance activities that detect, prevent or mitigate threats to confidentiality, integrity and/or availability of information resources.
• Identifies and manages resolution of IT issues at Multi-Facilities and coordinates on-site supervision of hardware & software
• Serves as lead in software system training and use
• Keep up-to-date on the latest technology around integrated products, successes, challenges, opportunities and trends
• Continues to increase individual skills which aid in the support of company products
• Provide strong leadership, management and training to the IT Team.
• Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff
• Ability to think and act strategically and proactively
• Communicates and supports IT governance processes and practices
• Attends in-service and continuing education programs required for maintenance of professional certification or licensure.
• Attends continuing education programs as necessary.
• Ability to communicate in English via phone, in writing and verbally in conversation with different levels of staff, Resident families and any outside customers.
• The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit, use hands or fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Ability to utilize a computer, phone, etc. for extended periods of time.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
“Surround Yourself with Family”
Cantex Continuing Care Network represents a unified, seamless pathway of compassionate care and medical excellence, aimed at complete recovery beginning the moment a patient is released from the hospital. From Nursing Services, Rehabilitative Services to Ancillary Services, we’re looking for a dynamic and experienced talent committed to providing outstanding healthcare services.
Our Mission is to provide excellent outcomes and value across the full spectrum of continuing care services. All centered on the patient, our integrated network of healthcare services includes transitional care, rehabilitation, chronic care, home health services, hospice and pharmacy. Located in the Greater Dallas Community, Houston and throughout the state of Texas, we have nearly 30 locations to date.
We couldn’t achieve our Mission without the dedication and compassion of our staff. In order to attract and retain outstanding talent, we provide competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
If you thrive on medical excellence and quality care, join Centex’s’ Talent Network to learn about our current opportunities across Eastern Texas.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
• Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, programing or related field
• 8 - 10 years of professional IT experience in progressively responsible roles or MBA/MS in related field with 5 years’ experience of which must be managerial and strategic for multi-facilities
• At least 5 years of total IT experience including computer operations management, multiple roles in systems implementation, supervision of technical personnel, architecture, security/ compliance, business-wide strategic planning, budgetary responsibility and information security risk management programs
• At least 3 years of professional experience managing at least two or more individuals.