Cardinal Financial Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Transaction Coordinator - Retail Lending
at Cardinal Financial Corporation
Who We Are:
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender whose mission is to prove that homeownership is possible for everyone. By bringing an open-minded approach to an often closed-minded industry, we're able to embrace every unique financial situation differently in order to craft the best possible loans for our borrowers. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service backed by our groundbreaking technology, and these two components of our process come together to complete a simple, personalized mortgage experience. But it all starts with our people.
We believe that no matter where you fit in our organization—Sales, Human Resources, Information Technology, or even re-stocking the break rooms with endless coffee supplies—everyone can influence the experience that we provide to our customers and our partners. We tell our customers and our partners that anything can be reimagined. So why not your career? Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
Who We Need:
A Cardinal Financial Retail Branch in Plano, TX is seeking a Transaction Coordinator that will assume primary responsibility for all communication with our borrowers following the origination process. This team member will be responsible for collecting and validating borrower mortgage loan document and the corresponding underwriting requirements, verification, analysis and the corresponding data entry into the system of record for loan files. This includes requesting and reviewing borrower related documentation and updating the system of record continually to ensure the third party documents. The duties of the Transaction Coordinator include heavy interaction and a high level of customer service and communication with vendors, internal and external customers, including borrowers. The Transaction Coordinator is the main point of contact for the borrower relating to document needs, status updates, closing coordination, and escalation of issues to ensure the needs of our borrowers are met with a high degree of satisfaction.
What You Will Do:
- Represent the organization to internal and external customers, vendors, members of state and regional government entities and other organizations well by providing exceptional customer service and effective communication skills, both in writing and orally.
- Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly internally specified requirements surrounding successful new file welcome contacts, closings, fundings, and customer satisfaction ratings are met.
- Work as a team with sales, transaction assistants, underwriting, closing, funding, and management to ensure assigned loans are being processed with timeliness, attention to detail, accuracy, and within compliance of corporate policies, agency, and all state and federal laws.
- Responsible for finding solutions to challenging scenarios or loan conditions with the ability to find creative and acceptable solutions for restructuring loans in addition to explaining underwriting conditions to borrowers and loan originators alike.
- Address, resolve and respond to any consumer concerns related to the processing of the loan and consumer experience as it relates to the underwriting approval and surrounding requirements, all while providing exceptional customer service.
- Ensures exceptional customer service by maintaining thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements, and demonstrating a commitment to professional ethics.
- Process documents in an accurate and timely manner to ensure proper audit procedures are followed.
- Develop effective professional partnerships with all colleagues.
- Assist Transaction Assistants with questions relating to third-party documentation requirements and general mortgage and processing concepts.
What You Need:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Familiarity with mortgage process and mortgage documents.
- Ability to adapt well to change.
- Exceptional computer skills.
- Demonstrate responsibilities for multi-faceted direction and planning; must be a fast-paced individual.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to take direction and comprehend training.
- Ability to work closely within a team structure.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, specifically Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of mortgage-related software, ability to quickly learn and comprehend proprietary software Octane.
- Solid Knowledge of TRID, RESPA, FHLMC, FNMA, FHA, VA program guidelines.
- Exceptional customer service and effective communication.
- Multi-state processing experience a plus.
What We Offer:
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- A commitment to be a relevant market leader - we are aiming for the top!
- Highly engineered proprietary technology that is revolutionizing the mortgage industry.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Benefits that become effective the first day of the month following your start date including - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance and much more.
- 401K w/ 50% match up to a maximum employee contribution of 5%- Effective the 1st of the month following 30-days of employment.