Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President of Sales - Remote Optional
at CENTROID CORPORATION
The VP of Sales will be responsible for growing Centroid’s Cloud Consulting and Cloud Managed Service business in North America by providing leadership and achieving revenue goals of the organization; while creating, managing, and mentoring a sales team, tasked with identifying new opportunities within the commercial sector. You will develop and manage strategic and tactical initiatives while participating in sales pursuits. This position will partner with Consulting & Managed Services, and the Marketing team while balancing customer satisfaction and long-term growth.
Qualified candidates will have a successful track record building and managing a sales team, growing service revenue across commercial accounts to mid-size companies. Successful candidates must be able to build relationships at the highest levels of organizations along with building technical champions at the middle level management and user levels.
This is a full-time position offering full benefits, a competitive salary and a lucrative commission structure.
- Set and execute an aggressive customer acquisition strategy to generate annual growth in revenue and bookings for the Cloud Services Business: Consulting and Managed Services.
- Manage a disciplined process of accountability, setting appropriate metrics for new business growth, pipeline by source, lead conversation rates, close rates and overall funnel management.
- Works with Centroid Account Managers to identify underlying causes of customer’s business problems and recommend the appropriate solutions.
- Ensures the team obtains their metrics outlined by the company by prospecting, qualifying and closing complex, technical solution sales.
- Manage the client engagement cycle from prospecting, to proposal through to closing and contract signature, including the negotiation of complex contractual terms and conditions with new clients.
- Manage complex, technical sales with highly varied business applications.
- Ability to understand cloud computing needs, define requirements and customize cloud solutions for a variety of organizations.
- Assists the team with developing customer presentations and participates in customer meetings as needed.
- Consistently achieve targeted sales quota.
- Develop clear, specific, action-oriented account plans to develop large accounts and expand their footprint globally.
- Drive recurring revenue with high margin product and managed / cloud services
- Develop and manage Sales Compensation Plan for the Sales Team. Works closely with Accounting, Finance and Human Resources to establish guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Track commissions against budgets and working with first and 2nd line managers ensure compensation aligns with performance and contributions. Chair a "Commission Review Board" which will meet monthly to review any anomalous commission situations (over-payment, underpayment, channel conflict).
- Proven ability to close sales with C-level executives.
- Effective leadership skills and possess strong business acumen and strategy deployment.
- Experience supporting and selling cloud solutions to commercial sector.
- Prefer proven successful sales record in an IT consulting sales environment.
- Must be able to set goals and develop a business plan.
- Must be self-motivated and activity/performance driven.
- Strong knowledge of the Enterprise sales cycle.
- Must be able to effectively use sales automation tools, applications software and equipment to manage the sales/service process.
- Must be willing to learn and adapt as new products are developed.
- Proven track record of over-achieving sales quotas.
- Deep understanding of market, vertical, and customers’ business and competitors.
- Experience managing major global accounts, long-term account strategy, relationship selling.
- Strong knowledge of the Enterprise IT function, requirements, and future technology trends.
- Experience negotiating complex contractual terms and conditions.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to effectively communicate to Executives both within and outside the company.
- Successful track record of selling high profile solutions to Global clients.
- Experience managing a global customer with key stakeholders around the world.
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team as well as cross functionally within a global organization.
- Strong solution selling skills, including extensive experience calling on key executives in large accounts.
This role requires 10+ year’s successful IT Consulting and Managed services sales experience, ideally focused on IT infrastructure & Managed services. Requires strategic selling experience to global organizations, within the cloud IaaS/SaaS/PaaS space is desired.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or another related field.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software