Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job TitleEnvironmental Engineer
Performs a variety of engineering tasks associated with the planning, implementation, and management of environmental remediation projects. Typical tasks would include scoping and planning of environmental remediation and investigation activities at various sites, including oversight of associated field activities. Possesses strong interpersonal skills with the ability to confidently interact with colleagues, subcontractors, and clients alike. This position is focused towards a fast-track to a Task/Project Management role.
- Work will support environmental remediation and construction at various DOD sites.
- Primary role will be to implement field activities and supervise others working at the project site, including subcontractor personnel.
- Work activities will include preparation of project plans, collection and interpretation of environmental and engineering data, and preparation of final reports.
- Will ensure conformance to applicable engineering codes and standards as well as to company policies and procedures.
- The preferred candidate will have 0-5 years direct experience in the field of environmental engineering.
- Additionally, the candidate must have the ability to work independently with minimal guidance, and be able to determine own work priorities within an assigned task.
- Have the ability, experience, and confidence to apply knowledge and skills to a wide range of standard and nonstandard situations, yet open to taking direction and guidance from senior level engineers and managers.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal/external business systems to improve products or services in own discipline.
- Monitors and controls costs within own work. Solves moderately complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions.
- Manages own time to meet agreed targets.
- Explains difficult issues and works to establish consensus.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Engineering with the ability to obtain PE Registration within an established timeframe.